OH HELL NAW: Yvette Carnell Got a White Wife?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Jessie Lee Peterson has Black friends as well. Some half Black too.
Why are you bringing up Jessie? That's called a transfer fallacy. I'm confused now keep doing you bro just think you should make a thread rather than spam this one with anti AA rhetoric. But do what you like I don't care how you spend your mornings.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Why are you bringing up Jessie? That's called a transfer fallacy. I'm confused now keep doing you bro just think you should make a thread rather than spam this one with anti AA rhetoric. But do what you like.
Both are toxic for Black folks. Both bow down to white daddy. Both spew bullshyt. What's the difference? shyt is still shyt, regardless of the color or smell

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She said it. I don't remember the show but she said, if they call you a slave, call them an African booty scratcher. I heard that shyt and was like :gucci:

:scust:
:picard:

Ok but what is so offensive to you, they are just insults. i have seen and heard worse, this is how society is unfortunately.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Ok but what is so offensive to you, they are just insults. i have seen and heard worse.
She literally stated when an African caller called that no one be making fun of Africans when they caller said she was constantly attacked and teased by AAs on a show last year.

Yvette loves assuming all Africans are the same. All had this same utopian experience when it couldn't be further from the truth. Even the nikkas on this forum do the same shyt but you would be DAMNED if anyone do that to you. She literally said, treat us like white folks. We want y'all to bow to us. She do realize no one likes fukking with cacs. No one, everyone from Asians to Blacks do it cause they got all of the resources. Yvette is basically advocating that Africans and just Africans bow to Blacks. She don't hold that thought for anyone else. Why just Africans? Because she thinks she's better than them. You African, she holds that mindset Black folks had when my father first came. That mindset that if it wasn't for America, you would be in a hut, shooting spears and playing the banjo running in a circle screaming traditional shyt. Yvette thinks like a cac b. You can't see that shyt?

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
Yvette is just bitter and jealous that a lot of africans are in the STEM field and doing well, i don't think she hates africans.

What she doesn't understand is that africans promote education even more than white people.

When the black american community starts promoting STEM like africans, asians etc then it will happen over here too but she doesn't do that.

All she does is bytch and moan.

:patrice: Suspect post.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She literally stated when an African caller called that no one be making fun of Africans when they caller said she was constantly attacked and teased by AAs on a show last year.

Yvette loves assuming all Africans are the same. All had this same utopian experience when it couldn't be further from the truth. Even the nikkas on this forum do the same shyt but you would be DAMNED if anyone do that to you. She literally said, treat us like white folks. We want y'all to bow to us. She do realize no one likes fukking with cacs. No one, everyone from Asians to Blacks do it cause they got all of the resources. Yvette is basically advocating that Africans and just Africans bow to Blacks. She don't hold that thought for anyone else. Why just Africans? Because she thinks she's better than them. You African, she holds that mindset Black folks had when my father first came. That mindset that if it wasn't for America, you would be in a hut, shooting spears and playing the banjo running in a circle screaming traditional shyt. Yvette thinks like a cac b. You can't see that shyt?

It doesn't matter what she thinks or feels, she still aint promoting STEM though so who cares. :sas2:

Africans doing big things out here aint got no time for no yvette carnell and her emotional outbursts. :camby:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Boyce wanted that SPOTLIGHT and he got it.

shyt can be intoxicating. It's understandable. Never really being much in your life only magnifies your head when people actually listen to you and start respecting you. Not everyone can handle it.

I couldn't ever really listen to Boyce trying to transform into Tariq Nasheed. He looks silly and then trying to talk about himself being a "celebrity".

Doing too much. That type shyt always ends badly.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The problem is a lot of black americans don't go into STEM fields like other groups which is where the most benefits are, so what is she even bytching about.
This is why a lot of AA's dont fukk with you immigrant africans.
You come here shyt talking us.
AA's actually have higher interest in white americans in STEM.
AA's actually make up a larger percentage of the black STEM degree holders confered per year.
The difference is black americans don't get our degrees from our HBCUs and are frozen out PWI programs which mainly want you immigrants because you all will parrot their White supremacy out of ignorance or prejuidice against AAs.

This is compounded when you see at our own HBCUs, which are white run, but supposed to be for black americans, that they largely hire Indians and African Immigrants, who in turn only hire their countrymen for professor positions. You look at the science programs at ASU, Jackson State, A&M, Arkansas Pine Bluff, and you'll only see 2 or 3 max black american professors and hbcu grads in the science departments full of kenyans and nigerians and indians.

Just another reason why black academia is a failure, and education and divestment from being open to others needs to be evaluated by us AAs. We are too friendly and open to others who take advantage of us and then have the nerve like yourself to talk down on us as if you aren't benefiting from whites in being used against us.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why a lot of AA's dont fukk with you immigrant africans.
You come here shyt talking us.
AA's actually have higher interest in white americans in STEM.
AA's actually make up a larger percentage of the black STEM degree holders confered per year.
The difference is black americans don't get our degrees from our HBCUs and are frozen out PWI programs which mainly want you immigrants because you all will parrot their White supremacy out of ignorance or prejuidice against AAs.

This is compounded when you see at our own HBCUs, which are white run, but supposed to be for black americans, that they largely hire Indians and African Immigrants, who in turn only hire their countrymen for professor positions. You look at the science programs at ASU, Jackson State, A&M, Arkansas Pine Bluff, and you'll only see 2 or 3 max black american professors and hbcu grads in the science departments full of kenyans and nigerians and indians.

Just another reason why black academia is a failure, and education and divestment from being open to others needs to be evaluated by us AAs. We are too friendly and open to others who take advantage of us and then have the nerve like yourself to talk down on us as if you aren't benefiting from whites in being used against us.

So most black americans in the STEM field are destitute with debt, underpaid after graduating, is that what you are saying? :stopitslime:

what you are saying is african americans are being black balled in the STEM fields? :martin: