OH HELL NAW: Yvette Carnell Got a White Wife?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
So does this mean i get to stop seeing you gullible ass nikkas post Boyce Watkins threads on the coli? hope so.

Take hold of your lives and stop following these snakes. Got damned sheep.

Boyce got his wakeup call in a bad way.His only way out of it is to admit it.And acknowledge why you shouldnt work with outsiders in the first place:mjpls:.If he can humble himself that is.folks still think being paid fairly by non blacks means those people cant be racist as hell:martin:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Experts at what exactly,though?
Not what degrees they hold, but what have they demonstrated expertise at?

I like YC's spirit, in fact she reminds me of Julianne Malveaux, but I disagree with a lot of what she says.
Black history, economics, race and gender theory, systemic racism. They actually do research and get published. I’ll post some of their stuff later

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I believe it all. Yvette does date white people. Look at the biggest bytchnikkas of AAgang. They are ALL pawgers. The reason why they like fukk Africa is because they fukking Europe. fukk em. They are woke bedwenches and bedbucks. At this point, any nikka saying AAgang is probably a bedbuck mad at the world that they are Black

And here your ass is still crying like a baby. Who is the real bytchnikka? Either way Yvette having a white wife was already debunked.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
And here your ass is still crying like a baby. Who is the real bytchnikka? Either way Yvette having a white wife was already debunked.
I am married to a Black woman. I fukk with many pro Blacks and the movement. I even mostly agree with a number of guys like tony bromo, Poitier, Tonetalks, and LovelyDay83 of gang gang. But you got the bytchnikkas of the group like Meta and Yvette who talk that bullshyt but be raising the flag of Europe in the bedroom. I aint see none of them nikkas in the Camila thread but anything about Africa, these bytch nikkas in their deep, hating and shyt. Why i see the wave going harder than actual Blacks in that thread is beyond me but yall deep as fukk in this bytch. fukk em. Look, all Black folks should want what's for their best interest. That makes sense but this fukk Africa tip, no fukk you if that's how you feel. Not you personally but those who be like fukk Africa, ain't shyt you can do for me.

I still got some love for Yvette but her beliefs on Black folks and Africa in general, I can't fukk with it.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
0b68eda.jpg

full

full

"Future - Wicked beat"
I just got some Crypto, it was Spanish
Up in Guyana with the savages
Bitcoin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin,

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I am married to a Black woman. I fukk with many pro Blacks and the movement. I even mostly agree with a number of guys like tony bromo, Poitier, Tonetalks, and LovelyDay83 of gang gang. But you got the bytchnikkas of the group like Meta and Yvette who talk that bullshyt but be raising the flag of Europe in the bedroom. I aint see none of them nikkas in the Camila thread but anything about Africa, these bytch nikkas in their deep, hating and shyt. Why i see the wave going harder than actual Blacks in that thread is beyond me but yall deep as fukk in this bytch. fukk em. Look, all Black folks should want what's for their best interest. That makes sense but this fukk Africa tip, no fukk you if that's how you feel. Not you personally but those who be like fukk Africa, ain't shyt you can do for me.

I still got some love for Yvette but her beliefs on Black folks and Africa in general, I can't fukk with it.

Your married to a BW? Nice. My ex was black. But when did anyone in AAgang said they hate Africans or Black women? lol..

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
To me, if you want to be pro Black, hustling Black folks ain't the business, i.e. Boyce and Umar

To me, if you want to be pro Black, being dead set on fukk Africa and sleeping with Europe ain't the business, i.e. Yvette

Tariq, Neely, and Claude the only nikkas in the community thats 100% real. Everyone else got fukked up agendas thats toxic at the end of the day.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Let's be real @Diasporan Royalty, AAgang is trash for the most part. When it was just Tony, DalMem, and Poitier with you being there, it was perfect but it's gotta the international haters crew to join and it's one of the worst coli legions I've seen on this site. A bunch of fukk nikkas mad they are Black in a system of white supremacy. It's like they forgot about white supremacy and just focus on what they feel and not what they really want or need. A bunch of nikkas who sound like bytches to be frank

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
And yet it has been refuted that she had a white wife. What are you saying?
She never deined dating or being with a white woman. She denied being married or in a current relationship with one. Come on breh. Remember all the shyt she used to say about Francis, Tariq, Farrakhan, and others. She's a clown who dates white women. She even sounds like the c00ns on this site. Just pure foolishness.