OH HELL NAW: Yvette Carnell Got a White Wife?

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
anybody getting involved in business should never invest a majority of their learning into one person.....you look at different people and their results and go from there

People get too invested in one person/thing as right so when something is wrong they try to dismiss everything. I can learn from an open adversary if they are knowledgeable at any specific thing that's a benefit for me.

I am not necessarily a business person but I know a little bit about how to run a business due to constantly having to read letters to investors and looking at the fundamentals of a company (basically studying successful companies). But given that my business acumen is small, I can only speak from my own perspective.

I never give out stock picks because I don't believe in that. I never look to anyone to tell me what stock to pick - even from seasoned professionals that I admire like Warren Buffet because Warren Buffet has a different mentality; I am not White and grew up pretty broke. I look to actually learn something or be pointed to information instead. For example, right now I am learning about kurtosis which someone directed me to study for improvements in my investment strategy.

My point here is, as an investor you perform your own analysis based off your own strategies and projected goals. THE FIRST STEP to being a competent investor or businessman is knowing yourself and your situation. Following the stock picks of other people won't help you become a competent investor, in fact, I think it is a waste of time to listen to people talk about stocks (which is why I ignore people telling me to buy cryptocurrencies).

But I try not to give too much hope to Black people though. I grew up with little money and know that it is very hard to save so I won't be saying "save up your money" because I know we have bills to pay, etc... However, I will say if you can save up $1000 (or $100-$200) every quarter (3 months), put that money in a mutual fund that has an average annual rate of return of 6% or greater. That way even if some quarters you cannot put in the $1000, you at-least are still covered because of the compounding effect of the interest the fund accrues. I can give you some book suggestions to learn more about investments, etc... if you want, but to warn you, the books I read are rather dry and some are even textbooks which can be very boring but are extremely important in learning how to build wealth.

As for "starting up a business", simply saying "start up a business" is not sound advice especially when bigger businesses cannibalize smaller businesses and the total amount of businesses are falling amongst Whites and Asians. So Black people that say, "start a business", are idiots that have no idea what they are talking about. Starting a business takes a LOT of capital, and for it to be successful, you need even more capital. A lot of new businesses that I come in contact with have people that PUT IN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS to fund their operations. Where is that type of capital in the average Black household? Those people also have family members with connections. Where are those types of connections in the average Black household? So I don't understand why Blacks listen to these supposed "knowledgeable" Blacks talk about "start your own business". Those people have no damn idea what they are talking about! Not to mention you need a good and original idea for your business on top of capital and connections.

If you are working in a corporation or at Walgreens, or where-ever, forget about starting up a business unless you have a particularly good idea that you can turn into a business. Focus on your work and educating yourself when you aren't working and have some free time.

Yvette and Antonio are right. I personally seen what Whites and Asians have, and it is staggering when comparing their infrastructure to Black people (Blacks have no infrastructure). We do need government help in this country, which is why political knowledge is so damn important right now.

Y'all can listen to your Jason Blacks, Tariq Nasheeds, Boyce Watkins, etc..., but I highly doubt you are making much money after years of listening to them and I bet you aren't more knowledgeable today than you were yesterday when it comes to business or investing.
Those guys rely on your little money to fund their projects, then tell you to "start a business". :francis:

That $14 you put into the Hidden Colors could have gone to

51Uwfd5OmIL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Which is around the same price. What did you learn in Hidden Colors? (Rhetorical question because I know you didn't learn much of anything that will give you something to work on in the present).

If you say "cacs" this "cacs" that and paid "cacs" to create a Black history film then you are doing things backwards. If you going to give "cacs" money you best be learning about making money from now on. :ufdup:

/rant

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
make money or make excuses.

:wow: Keeping this in my head

this is the video Boyce is trying to explain away in his live feed tonight and BOMBING.

^^^ this shyt is so condescending and offensive that I don't even know where to begin

Never followed Boyce like that but,

He can completely go screw himself.

At least Tariq puts out movies that I can talk to other black folks with and generate positive dialogue.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at Yvette’s last video. Probably around 42 minute mark . Boyce is finished :manny:

All that black empowerment talk and he’s just a pitchman for cacs and Asians selling “hopes and dreams”

I don’t agree with everything Yvette says, but she at least makes fact driven arguments.

Her “data” is largely skewed by the narrative she pushes. She says things that are straight up incorrect when it comes to black business people such as Oprah and Diddy because of her narrative “blacks have no access to wealth.”

I know of a handful of black crypto millionaires that would literally laugh if they saw her broadcast on Bitcoin (which she confused with Bitconnect but still doubled down and claimed victory when it crashed.)

With that said, Boyce been pimping the community. His products can all be found in a library for free.

:lolbron: OP you still waiting to expose Tone? You been talking real spicy out here for a minute beloved with no receipts.:sas2:

In due time beloved.

unspecified-6.jpeg

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am not necessarily a business person but I know a little bit about how to run a business due to constantly having to read letters to investors and looking at the fundamentals of a company (basically studying successful companies). But given that my business acumen is small, I can only speak from my own perspective.

I never give out stock picks because I don't believe in that. I never look to anyone to tell me what stock to pick - even from seasoned professionals that I admire like Warren Buffet because Warren Buffet has a different mentality; I am not White and grew up pretty broke. I look to actually learn something or be pointed to information instead. For example, right now I am learning about kurtosis which someone directed me to study for improvements in my investment strategy.

My point here is, as an investor you perform your own analysis based off your own strategies and projected goals. THE FIRST STEP to being a competent investor or businessman is knowing yourself and your situation. Following the stock picks of other people won't help you become a competent investor, in fact, I think it is a waste of time to listen to people talk about stocks (which is why I ignore people telling me to buy cryptocurrencies).

But I try not to give too much hope to Black people though. I grew up with little money and know that it is very hard to save so I won't be saying "save up your money" because I know we have bills to pay, etc... However, I will say if you can save up $1000 (or $100-$200) every quarter (3 months), put that money in a mutual fund that has an average annual rate of return of 6% or greater. That way even if some quarters you cannot put in the $1000, you at-least are still covered because of the compounding effect of the interest the fund accrues. I can give you some book suggestions to learn more about investments, etc... if you want, but to warn you, the books I read are rather dry and some are even textbooks which can be very boring but are extremely important in learning how to build wealth.

As for "starting up a business", simply saying "start up a business" is not sound advice especially when bigger businesses cannibalize smaller businesses and the total amount of businesses are falling amongst Whites and Asians. So Black people that say, "start a business", are idiots that have no idea what they are talking about. Starting a business takes a LOT of capital, and for it to be successful, you need even more capital. A lot of new businesses that I come in contact with have people that PUT IN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS to fund their operations. Where is that type of capital in the average Black household? Those people also have family members with connections. Where are those types of connections in the average Black household? So I don't understand why Blacks listen to these supposed "knowledgeable" Blacks talk about "start your own business". Those people have no damn idea what they are talking about! Not to mention you need a good and original idea for your business on top of capital and connections.

If you are working in a corporation or at Walgreens, or where-ever, forget about starting up a business unless you have a particularly good idea that you can turn into a business. Focus on your work and educating yourself when you aren't working and have some free time.

Yvette and Antonio are right. I personally seen what Whites and Asians have, and it is staggering when comparing their infrastructure to Black people (Blacks have no infrastructure). We do need government help in this country, which is why political knowledge is so damn important right now.

Y'all can listen to your Jason Blacks, Tariq Nasheeds, Boyce Watkins, etc..., but I highly doubt you are making much money after years of listening to them and I bet you aren't more knowledgeable today than you were yesterday when it comes to business or investing.
Those guys rely on your little money to fund their projects, then tell you to "start a business". :francis:

That $14 you put into the Hidden Colors could have gone to

51Uwfd5OmIL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Which is around the same price. What did you learn in Hidden Colors? (Rhetorical question because I know you didn't learn much of anything that will give you something to work on in the present).

If you say "cacs" this "cacs" that and paid "cacs" to create a Black history film then you are doing things backwards. If you going to give "cacs" money you best be learning about making money from now on. :ufdup:

/rant
Ooh lookie here another black elitist.

If you aren’t putting people directly on game in 2018 :camby: with your life advice.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
EXACTLY!!

Nikkas on this forum GRAVITATED towards a complaining broke ass Lesbian Defeatist mindset having woman!!

Over a PHD educated professional Black man trying to show nikkas how to get money and help they families and community.

If that doesn't tell you all that needs to be known about most of the posters on this forum I don't know what does :snoop:
PH.D.???
'Educated Black man just tryin to help'...But willingly gets in bed with (bent over, and ho'd out), and taken advantage off by racist, slimy, Asian filth like this, who not only don't see him as an highly respected, educated Black Ph. D, but like his people, someone to easily manipulate, exploit, then and mock & denigrate, afterward!!

...But we're supposed to follow him. huh?!?!:comeon:

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now we see why boyce watkins makes stupid videos all day, dude is scamming using the "uncle phil from fresh prince" charm to deceive people SMH.

Ever since he got fired from syracuse university and got blackballed, he hasn't been the same.

Yvette Carnell is also a lazy professional complaining bum, i told y'all long time ago that she was a lesbo c*nt with a defeatist attitude but black people love them some preaching man with them emotional ass sermons.

This is why you see so much talking about the black community on the internet. Other groups even our fellow africans don't go on social media crying about what they want to do, they just do it.

Stop wasting your time with all these clowns, tariq is the only one bold enough to tell you he is a hustler, the rest are just fake whiners to me.