OH HELL NAW: Yvette Carnell Got a White Wife?

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Yow :ohhh:

Someone please send me a link on how I can donate a big amount of my hard earned savings to Yvette for this exposé.

Where the vid with an Boyce’s rebuttal? :russ:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
this is the EXACT video boyce was using to break down as a play-by-play, with all the edits and everything :hubie:
wow, thanks for posting the video

he couldn't locate a clean copy?

I said this in the tariq/umar feud...........I hope the ridicule and embarrassment doesn't get to the point that we read about somebody doing something to themselves .

boyce reaching with the white girlfriend angle seemed beneath him and the actions of a desperate man
then she mentions his daughter's husband is white

i like to watch both of their vids sometimes so this is crazy to see it unfold

these youtube celebs in general seem to be off balance, so hope we don't read bad news about this one morning

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
this is the EXACT video boyce was using to break down as a play-by-play, with all the edits and everything :hubie:

boyce's program was created by WU to generate money, he's essentially Boyce's boss as Wu refers to him as a "character" multiple times in separate videos to different potential clients.

It would appear that Boyce hired Wu for his expert marketing services of ironically “selling hopes and dreams” which Wu is pitching to this cac (apparently Kevin Liles used Wu’s services too)??

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I would suggest folks go to the last 45 mins or so. Dude engages in some classist c00ning when trying to justify the Asian dude talking about having his daughter avoid #gangbanging culture.

he's so shook he said "i'm not dissing anybody that's actually in a gang"

somebody needs to put boyces face over that juelz gif :russ:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
wow, thanks for posting the video

he couldn't locate a clean copy?

I said this in the tariq/umar feud...........I hope the ridicule and embarrassment doesn't get to the point that we read about somebody doing something to themselves .

boyce reaching with the white girlfriend angle seemed beneath him and the actions of a desperate man
then she mentions his daughter's husband is white

i like to watch both of their vids sometimes so this is crazy to see it unfold

these youtube celebs in general seem to be off balance, so hope we don't read bad news about this one morning
The difference between Yvette and Antonio is that the basis of their content is from actual experts: Tommy Curry, Darrick Hamilton, Sandy Darity, Matt Bruenig etc.

So they’re not just using their gut feeling about random shyt

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Boyce either hired or partnered up with this Asian dude to create his courses...and the Asian guy said something along the lines of "we sell hopes and dreams African American community" to some White dude that seemingly is either the Asian dude's partner or client...
boyce's program was created by WU to generate money, he's essentially Boyce's boss as Wu refers to him as a "character" multiple times in separate videos to different potential clients.
Basically the Asian guy is selling Creflo Dollar style bullshyt to black folks through Boyce

But Yvette is ugly so it all evens itself out............................:snoop:
Thanks. I've always felt Boyce was a Seminar scam hustler. He gave off the MLM vibe to me.

Never understood how he got so popular with the basic level information he gives out.

Even Black Empowerment isn't safe from outsiders.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
It would appear that Boyce hired Wu for his expert marketing services of ironically “selling hopes and dreams” which Wu is pitching to this cac (apparently Kevin Liles used Wu’s services too)??

nah bruh. Boyce works for him..he should have said "i don't tolerate that type of insensitive offensive language, he is fired and no longer with us"

he can't say that shyt because he works FOR wu, or at least is partnered up with him professionally in some way.

all boyce said was that some of the language was insensitive because Wu is not of our culture and has no emotional connection to our community :francis:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The difference between Yvette and Antonio is that the basis of their content is from actual experts: Tommy Curry, Darrick Hamilton, Sandy Darity, Matt Bruenig etc.

So they’re not just using their gut feeling about random shyt
Experts at what exactly,though?
Not what degrees they hold, but what have they demonstrated expertise at?

I like YC's spirit, in fact she reminds me of Julianne Malveaux, but I disagree with a lot of what she says.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don’t support any LGBT or interracial situations within the black community at all

But

As long as you keep that shyt to yourself, don’t try to chastise and guilt heterosexual blacks into supporting that foolishness, and approach things from a Black First perspective - I can work with you to achieve goals for African Americans as a group

Ever since Yvette cut that dumb shyt out and got on code, her platform has been extremely useful

Not gonna throw Boyce under the bus yet, but in addition to the fact that I haven’t listened to a show of his in months, him having this Yang who trivializes black issues claiming to be his puppeteer is a terrible look

Last edited: