OG Anunoby plans to sign a 5 Year $212.5 million dollar Contract with the New York Knicks. Deal includes a player option and a trade kicker.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kinda take back my initial :bryan:@ the by ridges trade

I thought it was stupid bc bridges basically = OG in my eyes. But if they have both, PLUS Randle. That could be a legit, not just paper, but LEGIT contender

It all hinges on Randle changing his DNA. It was already gonna be a chore to get him to realize Brunson is the guy. Now you adding 2 more studs pause since he last played. If Randle can completely submit no Diddy, this is filthy.

If this is to work how I’d imagine it:

Bronson- From 29 and 6.5 to 23 and 8, all star
Bridges 17ppg, all defense
OG: 15ppg
Randle: From 24, 9, and 5 to 18, 9, and 5, all star
Mitch
Bench; Hart/Divo: both 10 ppg

Like other posters stated this ridiculous reach by the Knicks, your 2 best players Brunson and Randle are really #2 on a championship team and your worst starting defenders (their ok)

It's like the Knicks saw this past finals, and said we gonna copy....:russell:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Factor in cap increases that are coming with the new tv deal, and I think this is a good deal :manny:

Brunson/Mikal/OG/Randle/Mitch
McBride/DiVo/Hart

This team should be really good for the next few years.

These dudes ain't capology sickos like that. They not hip to what's going on financially

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These dudes ain't capology sickos like that. They not hip to what's going on financially

26 year old all NBA level defender who can shoot the 3? Sign me up. Jaylen brown is gonna be making 65m by 2029. The cap has been shooting up like crazy the last 15 years.

They said Randle was an overpay initially. Look at that deal.

They said Brunson wasnt worth 4/100 lmao

Every year these things keep exploding and making the previous deals look like nothing. Nothing to worry about here.