OG Anunoby plans to sign a 5 Year $212.5 million dollar Contract with the New York Knicks. Deal includes a player option and a trade kicker.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
That man isn't trying to play on 1 leg in Game 7 if he was really considering leaving

This deal was probably done behind closed doors before the Bridges trade even happened. You not giving up all that capital otherwise.

As the rest of the league

HGR9wV.gif

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just think it's hilarious that just 5 hours ago in the Mikal Bridges thread so many people were calling OG Anunoby "overrated" and "injury prone"

I bet it's the same posters in here praising this lol

Personally I think OG is a better impact player than Bridges

He is lol

A lot of these nikkas only started watching OG when he joined the Knicks this season

He’s one of the best defenders in the league, easily top 3 defender on the wing and he can score 16-20 ppg a night. Not many players like that in the league who can shoot the 3.

But he is injury prone and only thing that makes him lose value but the way the cap is in the league now a days, you gotta pay

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tv contract renewal or not that’s a wild overpay but he’s a hell of a player and the Knicks going all out for that championship so I ain’t mad at it