OG Anunoby plans to sign a 5 Year $212.5 million dollar Contract with the New York Knicks. Deal includes a player option and a trade kicker.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
I kinda take back my initial :bryan:@ the by ridges trade

I thought it was stupid bc bridges basically = OG in my eyes. But if they have both, PLUS Randle. That could be a legit, not just paper, but LEGIT contender

It all hinges on Randle changing his DNA. It was already gonna be a chore to get him to realize Brunson is the guy. Now you adding 2 more studs pause since he last played. If Randle can completely submit no Diddy, this is filthy.

If this is to work how I’d imagine it:

Bronson- From 29 and 6.5 to 23 and 8, all star
Bridges 17ppg, all defense
OG: 15ppg
Randle: From 24, 9, and 5 to 18, 9, and 5, all star
Mitch
Bench; Hart/Divo: both 10 ppg
If Embiid was healthy, Knicks don't beat a 2 man Philly team

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Holy overpay. Idk what knicks doing but I don't like it. I get they think celtics team to beat but you can't field rosters overpaying guys like og 42mm a year. Celtics have all their picks and assets. Can't play role players 25% of your cap, just can't

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Knicks have like a 90% winning percentage with dude in the lineup... yall bugging. He will have less shyt to do this season due to a deep roster so I imagine he stays healthy.
But he’s injury prone like a mofo… He carry too much mass.. He gotta chop down on the extra muscle… that hamstring ain’t gonna get no better

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If Embiid was healthy, Knicks don't beat a 2 man Philly team

Big if :francis: but I still disagree.

NY’s ridiculous dpeth x phillys barren roster and embiid’s lack of stamina would be a bad, bad combination.

Like people clown Tobias Harris but he was their 3rd leading scorer. NY will have 6 guys who can easily average 17