OG Anunoby plans to sign a 5 Year $212.5 million dollar Contract with the New York Knicks. Deal includes a player option and a trade kicker.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
But he’s injury prone like a mofo… He carry too much mass.. He gotta chop down on the extra muscle… that hamstring ain’t gonna get no better

I mean the elbow injury wasn't due to weight...
He will be getting Less usage with this lineup... so I don't see too many injuries.. barring any freak accident this whole team should be healthy all season

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah theyre clearly trying to win a title now so if they win a title its worth every penny. the concern i have is he hasnt played at least 70 games since the 17-18 season but it had to be done. not that i have any insight but unless theres a move out there that they feel makes them immediately clearly better, they keep randle and see how things look next season.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
This is why I wasn't too excited about OG trade. I knew Knicks would have to overpay. He's worth the money when healthy, but that's like expecting AD or Zion to have a fully healthy season + playoff run.