Officier ricky- God forgives I dont (Snippets)

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i was hoping rozay snatched this beat for himself, use it as a intro with diddy adlibing it

:to: :to:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Em is on 50's SECOND single? Please tell me you've heard the other 47 songs he's put out in desperation. At least be real. We all hear the same releases you do. We ALL know this guy has put out plenty of "singles". This is NOT #2.

And by your logic, any single that Em hops on will be successful. Right? So this is your almighty Curtis? A man who can't do ANYTHING by himself. A tool who can only be successful because of another man's presence in his music? THIS is the guy you stan? Awesome.

name them

you DO REALIZE all the VIDEOS hes made the past 2yrs are from HIS OWN POCKETS:ld:

i know you knwo him and jimmy been beefin... that why they wernt fukkin with fif... and puttin no $$$$$$$ behind his projects...

50 is SOO RICH he said fukk IT and made his own videos with his oown money...

can you name a "single" that he put out the last 3yrs that had INTERCOPE $$$$$ behind it?

:smugdraper:

dont speak on what you dont know:cheers:

JC_USN

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Who gives a fukk if it had Interscope behind it? The dude has shopped around music for the last few years, and no one gives a fukk about it. I don't care who's paying for it, or who is backing it. If it's shyt music, it's shyt music.

Once again, you stan a man who needs big marketing and big money behind his music in order to make anything of quality? You stan a man that needs Em in order to get him any attention? Please tell me how that isn't pathetic.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
nikkas are so backwards for hating on this when yall begged him to go back to this sound.

Some lines though. "New Maybach after they were discontinued." :wow: "You should listen to this Beat with my headphones." :wow: I won't even ask him how on both lines.

Maybach Music 4 sounds sexy as fukk.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
snippets dont give you the whole appeal but you can get a good idea of how it will sound and come out..looking frwd to 1st track and 2nd track was fire...3 kings should be feat nas and jay..lmao at title and you got dr dre rapping..are u serious..we thought you would get a beat from him at least.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who gives a fukk if it had Interscope behind it? The dude has shopped around music for the last few years, and no one gives a fukk about it. I don't care who's paying for it, or who is backing it. If it's shyt music, it's shyt music.

Once again, you stan a man who needs big marketing and big money behind his music in order to make anything of quality? You stan a man that needs Em in order to get him any attention? Please tell me how that isn't pathetic.

:dwillhuh:
I'm no 50 stan but do you dudes live in an alternate reality
or something ? He's got millions of views on his youtube channel,
an entire fvcking social network of fans (his website), and has dropped mixtapes with hundreds
of thousands of downloads.

He may not be as populr as he once was but this "No one listens to 50" sh1t is straight :duck:

On Topic:
IF you like the Trap sound you have :
The Albert Anastasia EP
Ashes To Ashes
Rich Forever
AND BOTH of the MMG projects.

That's plenty of sh1t to listen to, especially when Rich Forever
OD'd on the Trap sound.

With that said I like some of the snippets I heard specifically :

Sixteen
3 Kings
MM4
and
Presidential

Can't wait for the album to drop, then I can give it a true evaluation.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it sounds like rich forever the sequel though thats the problem and why people are saying they arent feelin it..no growth and stagnant sound.

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
nikkas gone hate for whatever he do fukk these p*ssy nikkas :pacspit: 2 classics in one year Rozay bouta drop...one on some trap shyt and another on his laid back smooth fly nikka shyt flow :yes:

lowkey he done mixed it up all year on Rich Forever, singles, Self Made II and now GFID :laugh: at same sound fukk outta here nikka.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Rich forever sounds better. If he was gonna go the soulful route, should've just got Justice League to do the whole thing cause the other beats just sound like every one elses shyt. Ross has two sounds great on- the Luger shyt and the Justice Leeague shyt.