Officier ricky- God forgives I dont (Snippets)

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
typical rick ross album :manny:...not pushing himself at all, will still give it a few spins

:to: if only this dude had substance in his bars or something worthwhile to say...he'd be a legit great cos he has everything in his locker. Voice, charisma, flow, presence, legit lyrical talent

smh such a waste

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jack-nicholson-yes.gif

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
:beli: not feelin em, i wanted more of that lex luger rich forever type shyt.

nikkaz cant make up their minds. When Ross does the Lex Luger type shyt everybody talks aboout how all his songs sound alike but soon as he does the soulful Deeper then Rap type music nikkaz still complain

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
nikkaz cant make up their minds. When Ross does the Lex Luger type shyt everybody talks aboout how all his songs sound alike but soon as he does the soulful Deeper then Rap type music nikkaz still complain

I wasn't one of those who complained.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
typical rick ross album :manny:...not pushing himself at all, will still give it a few spins

:to: if only this dude had substance in his bars or something worthwhile to say...he'd be a legit great cos he has everything in his locker. Voice, charisma, flow, presence, legit lyrical talent

smh such a waste

His voice is terrible. Sounds like Kermit.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
sounds like rich forever the continuation..2nd track was fire and sounded the best.. anybody that says this is better than life is good is a clown..has some decent beats like 3-4 but nothing is really that outstanding..the joint with dre and jigga is not all that and if ricky was smart he's have nas and jay on same track..that would be epic and draw peoples attention..nobody wanna dr dre rap

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Sixteen is about to be crazy.

MM4 sounds epic

Wish they wouldve played more of Diced Pineapples

This sounds exactly how i thought it would. The production is on point so as long as Ross is spitting fire this should be a very good album. Sounds like it could be his best yet

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps

ignore these clowns they're gonna complain regardless. Ol star belly sneech ass nikkas

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
JakeOne continues making beats that are sooooo close being good.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
shout to OP

for makin the thread...,.

i respect what you doin here

everyone gon be checkin this and they have to click

on OFFICER RICKY.... in the thread title...

i see you!

ross stans KNOW THIS shyt IS UNDERWHELMING.........

its obvious TD was his peak.. musically/popularity etc..... this will be his BISD.....

its only downhill from here... he hasnt GROWN at all.... this will be his lowest selling album....

"STREET KING IMMORTAL" ---- will outsell GFID...... ,, them EM,DRE ft/cs....:stylin:.

its true,its true