Officier ricky- God forgives I dont (Snippets)

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
shyt sounds cool so far. Plus 911 and a couple other tracks have that trappin sound errbody loves, what the problem is? :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
39-Jay-Z-Ehhh.gif

nuff said

Daps
Reppin
NULL
didn't want to listen to it, but i couldn't resist. shyt is dope. definitely has a more laid back sound in the same mold of deeper than rap, less lex and more justus type beats. shyt is smooth. there's only one or two tracks on there i wouldn't fukk with (which has been the way with ross ALWAYS. 8 bangers and one or two weak throwaways). album is what you expect from a proper ross (not mixtape) album. to me, that's good enough.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
sounds like rich forever the continuation..2nd track was fire and sounded the best.. anybody that says this is better than life is good is a clown..has some decent beats like 3-4 but nothing is really that outstanding..the joint with dre and jigga is not all that and if ricky was smart he's have nas and jay on same track..that would be epic and draw peoples attention..nobody wanna dr dre rap

the snippets offer hints of an album that sounds better than life is good. life is good is plagued by the same issues that've hamstrung nas in the past:

off beat flow -- either it's him, or he's not enlisting producers that know how to tailor their beat to nas' flow.

corny content

beats weren't spectacular. loco motive is dope. nasty. but most of the album was on some commercial shyt, and i don't to hear nas on that.

if this is rich forever 2, that's AMAZING. rich forever is better than just about anything that came out this year. so, if we get a part 2 on the same level, we're :win:

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow this nikka put out like 5 singles and only 1 is on the album.

I'll wait until the album leaks tho.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn people NEED to stop hating on this boy. He provides a certain niche and by the sound of it, this stuff is :lawd:

Out of all of them though "ashamed" is just :wow:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna even bother, just gonna wait for the leak but that Diced Pineapples joint better be a top 3 track on here