Officier ricky- God forgives I dont (Snippets)

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
50 popularity fell the fukk off

right when EM left the game....

coincidence????? :jawalrus:

EM again is the most popular rapper in the world....

50 is STILL HIS ARTIST....... HE WILL CS,

50's popularity goes as EM's does..... and thats a bad sign for the hATERS....

JUST WAIT :yes:

its almost showtime :ohhh:
I like 50 has well but you're being very delunsionall right now. 50 fell off because he stopped making quality street music. How you go from Get rich or die trying to the bullshyt songs with Justin timberlake? You can see it now though 50 is trying a new thing, he's collabing with other artists and that will help him out a lot. Since a lot of people forgot about him based around the fact he was putting out garbage for a lot time.

Only thing that can save 50 is collabing with hot artists and murking them on their own shyt. Like the Wiz khalifa track. I'm still waiting to hear the one with him Wiz, camron and prodigy.

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
Back in the day I would probably engage in argument with these Curly Marshall c*nts

Now....its so sad...........its just so fukkin sad.

And this pathetic inbred c*nt from Ireland opened the topic in the first place. Dear lord.

Daps
LoL @ the album snippets.

I'm done buying any more Ross solo albums. This new shyt sounds like his old shyt. Nothing new. DTR and Teflon were cool but damn Ross needs to mix it up. Same beats, same production, same lyrics. Even Nas sounds uninspired on this crap.

The new may back music 2 group album blows this out the water and thats not much of a compliment.

Now back to Life is Good!!!!!!!

:aicmon:

yall need to start keeping it 100...more often

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
:laugh: people been crying for literally years that any ross song with a remotely trapish sound was repetitive and tired...Hold Me Back got murdered for it just as recently as a couple weeks...30sec snippets leak with varied production sounds and it's met with a chorus of "I miss the bmf sound"

High comedy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
sounds like rich forever the continuation..2nd track was fire and sounded the best.. anybody that says this is better than life is good is a clown..has some decent beats like 3-4 but nothing is really that outstanding..the joint with dre and jigga is not all that and if ricky was smart he's have nas and jay on same track..that would be epic and draw peoples attention..nobody wanna dr dre rap

all this from some snippets? :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imma check it out but Im Expecting The Booth to overate the hell out of anything Ross puts out.

JC_USN

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
shout to OP

for makin the thread...,.

i respect what you doin here

everyone gon be checkin this and they have to click

on OFFICER RICKY.... in the thread title...

i see you!

ross stans KNOW THIS shyt IS UNDERWHELMING.........

its obvious TD was his peak.. musically/popularity etc..... this will be his BISD.....

its only downhill from here... he hasnt GROWN at all.... this will be his lowest selling album....

"STREET KING IMMORTAL" ---- will outsell GFID...... ,, them EM,DRE ft/cs....:stylin:.

its true,its true

lmao @ Street King Immortal even being remotely successful. Does anyone even know 50 Cent still exists? Who the fukk is checking for this lame ass dude anymore? Please be serious.

50 Cent is about as relevant as Peter Gunz.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
lmao @ Street King Immortal even being remotely successful. Does anyone even know 50 Cent still exists? Who the fukk is checking for this lame ass dude anymore? Please be serious.

50 Cent is about as relevant as Peter Gunz.

NAS is the most RELEVANT talked about rapper on this board ... nad he only reachin 100k........ so whos delusional?

that "i need a doctor"

was DRE's 1st single in 11yrs... it reached the top 10 on the hot 100... who was "checkin for a dre record? NO ONE.... who was checkin for a dre dre song with an EM FT????????????????// the snumbers speak for themselves

EM is on 50's 2nd single...

why WOULDNT it be as succesfull as "i need a doctor"?

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
:wtf: Go listen to self made 1 & 2, rich forever etc for that, i'm sick of that shyt already, I want that Mafia Music 2 sound :ahh:

THIS.

Ross has like 3 albums worth of Luger and Drumma Boy type trap beats now its time to get back to that soulful Deeper than Rap Ross....

I miss lyrical, soulful tracks like Valley Of Death.....sh!t was bonkers...

I just wish Toomp was on the album...

JC_USN

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
NAS is the most RELEVANT talked about rapper on this board ... nad he only reachin 100k........ so whos delusional?

that "i need a doctor"

was DRE's 1st single in 11yrs... it reached the top 10 on the hot 100... who was "checkin for a dre record? NO ONE.... who was checkin for a dre dre song with an EM FT????????????????// the snumbers speak for themselves

EM is on 50's 2nd single...

why WOULDNT it be as succesfull as "i need a doctor"?

Em is on 50's SECOND single? Please tell me you've heard the other 47 songs he's put out in desperation. At least be real. We all hear the same releases you do. We ALL know this guy has put out plenty of "singles". This is NOT #2.

And by your logic, any single that Em hops on will be successful. Right? So this is your almighty Curtis? A man who can't do ANYTHING by himself. A tool who can only be successful because of another man's presence in his music? THIS is the guy you stan? Awesome.