Officier ricky- God forgives I dont (Snippets)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
rich forever was garbage..i like ross music with justice league and when he makes soulful ny east coast music not lex luger south trash...rich forever seriously had like 3 songs i like outta how many? 20 something....2-7 and last track sound aight after i listened a 2nd time..really wish dr dre wasnt rapping on 3 kings..hes so garabge..amsterdam prod by alchemist sounds real tough and perfect example of ross music i rock with

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
rich forever was garbage..i like ross music with justice league and when he makes soulful ny east coast music not lex luger south trash...rich forever seriously had like 3 songs i like outta how many? 20 something....2-7 and last track sound aight after i listened a 2nd time..really wish dr dre wasnt rapping on 3 kings..hes so garabge..amsterdam prod by alchemist sounds real tough and perfect example of ross music i rock with

nikka shut the fukk up

10:31

Superstar
Daps

Please, shut the fukk up. :comeon:

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO

fukk outta here bytch nikka

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC

Rich Forever non "Lex Luger" beats.

High Definition
MMG Untouchable
fukk Em
Rich Forever
Triple Beam Dreams
Mind Games
Keys To The Crib
Ring Ring
MMG World Is Ours
Party Heart
Stay Schemin

Some of the best tracks were "Lex Luger" beat tracks though. Yella Diamonds is:pachaha:

Just because it's not your preference don't make the shyt wack. Do you own a vehicle with a marvelous sound system?

TheMoor

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Illnoize

Shutyoass228rn.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
GETTING JUMPED BY A BUNCH OF LIL WAKA FRENCH AND DRAKE FANS ..RICH FOREVER WAS TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..KEYS TO THE CRIB STAY SCHEMIN AND TRIPLE BEAM DREAMS ARE ONLY BANGIN TRACKS PERIOD..REST ARE RECYCLE BIN

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
GETTING JUMPED BY A BUNCH OF LIL WAKA FRENCH AND DRAKE FANS ..RICH FOREVER WAS TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..KEYS TO THE CRIB STAY SCHEMIN AND TRIPLE BEAM DREAMS ARE ONLY BANGIN TRACKS PERIOD..REST ARE RECYCLE BIN

Shut the fukk up doo doo breath

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Ashamed is crack... the 3 Stacks joint too...

To dude who said there ain't no BMF Ross... listen to Hold Me Back and 911

lol@dre's verse sounding like any ross verse ever spat

Pharell joint sounding garbage. The Usher one too.