Officially about to join team GMB

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He's right tho.:manny:

No he's not.

Since WHEN does personal responsibility fail to be a factor in this equation:stopitslime:

That woman knew she had a husband at home who wasn't cheating , beating on her, or treating her in an otherwise disrespectful manner. She chose to BREAK marriage vows and lay with another man. That was HER decision and hers alone. All this "the man leads" bullshyt is a cop out to absolve the woman, with a BRAIN of her own, of culpability.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
No he's not.

Since WHEN does personal responsibility fail to be a factor in this equation:stopitslime:

That woman knew she had a husband at home who wasn't cheating , beating on her, or treating her in an otherwise disrespectful manner. She chose to BREAK marriage vows and lay with another man. That was HER decision and hers alone. All this "the man leads" bullshyt is a cop out to absolve the woman, with a BRAIN of her own, of culpability.
I agree with you completely.
I also agree with what he said which is facts.
Men are natural leaders and women are natural followers that can sometimes easily be lead astray.
shyt even the old ass men that wrote the bible knew this and wanted to put nikkas on game.
Not absolving scumbag behavior but its reality.:manny:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
throw ya wife and vows in da bushes to work at best buy brehS.LMGAPAPIOGHAOP DEAD :russ:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Men are natural leaders and women are natural followers that can sometimes easily be lead astray.
shyt even the old ass men that wrote the bible knew this and wanted to put nikkas on game.
so women don't have accountability?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
No he's not.

That's not what I was saying at all.:mjlol:
I didn't call her a "ain't Shyte bytch" to "absolve" her from anything.

What I said was:

You couldnt see any scenario where you could take her back?

I mean a man's job is to lead a woman sometimes, and while you were working someone else led her astray.

You a better person for this, the growth and maturity shyte, but could you see any situation where she could be better for it too.

Cause right now you kinda just leaving her to be an aint shyte bytch. I'm not saying simp, but get to a point where you and her can breathe the same air in a room.

@BmoreGorilla is the leader of his household. He was responsible for leading and teaching her. She was doing her duties and they were okay with each other.

He was doing his part in the relationship and while he was at work doing his thing for them both, another dude was undueing @BmoreGorilla 's influence and leadership in her mind. ( any nikkah is capable of doing this, he could be ugly and have nothing but still get a weak minded or upset woman to cheat. People tend to cheat downward, not upward) She is at fault for being weak and not being smart enough to see that she was losing focus and ruining everything they built and all the instructions she received.

I asked him if there was anyway he could forgive her weakness, because as a person, this dude isn't going to make her stronger. She is probably gonna be weaker and worse off for her mistake.

I asked if there was anyway he and her could return because leaving a ain't Shyte bytch out there ain't good, she still has a important role in his life.

Did you read everything I wrote or where you just trying to find some Shyte to be fake outraged and talk Shyte over:hhh:

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Breh she is an adult. Women are not children who need to be lead and taught and raised. She as an adult made a decision to cheat. That's the end of it. You nikkas love to overcomplicate shyt to hear yourselves speak gibberish

All that can be done is to learn from one's mistakes. If somehow dude wasn't fulfilling her emotional needs or whatever he needs to do better next time. But even if that was the case that's no grounds for cheating

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Exactly what I was saying. Nobody absolving any of her actions.

There is responsibility that comes with leadership right? He the leader of his home.

A father is the leader of his children. A captain is the leader of his men. A husband is the leader of his wife. Unless you have a different type of relationship, @BmoreGorilla was leading and working hard to be a leader for his family.

I'm sure he talked to her, instructed her on what both people expected from each other. I'm sure @BmoreGorilla put her up on so much game and let her know what direction they were moving as a unit. At the end of the day she let some random dude break her focus and she was weak minded.

Women get 1000s of solicitations. It takes a real strong minded woman to stay loyal, that Shyte ain't easy. Imagine how some dudes cheat so easy, with some busted women, on they wife or girl.

Women have successful men, bum men, ugly men, handsome men, etc, hitting on them everyday. It takes more effort for a chick not to cheat on you than it does for you not to cheat on her--especially if she knows you not a violent dude and you wouldn't beat or kill her if she cheated.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Breh she is an adult. Women are not children who need to be lead and taught and raised. She as an adult made a decision to cheat. That's the end of it. You nikkas love to overcomplicate shyt to hear yourselves speak gibberish

All that can be done is to learn from one's mistakes. If somehow dude wasn't fulfilling her emotional needs or whatever he needs to do better next time. But even if that was the case that's no grounds for cheating
This is where I disagree.

If she weak minded then she will do this again with someone else. This didn't happen because of something he lacked, it happened because of something she lacks.

A strong person would have ended the relationship if something was missing, a weak person cheats. Men need to lead other men all the time, so why imagine that women don't need to be lead?

Leadership ain't got nothing to do with age. Lebron a leader, he leading grown ass men. @BmoreGorilla was the strongest in that union so he had to lead. Based on what he said, he was the 1 working for both of them, he was the 1 trying to lift her spirits, he was the one doing the leading. People get led everyday b

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
That's not what I was saying at all.:mjlol:
I didn't call her a "ain't Shyte bytch" to "absolve" her from anything.

What I said was:

@BmoreGorilla is the leader of his household. He was responsible for leading and teaching her. She was doing her duties and they were okay with each other.

He was doing his part in the relationship and while he was at work doing his thing for them both, another dude was undueing @BmoreGorilla 's influence and leadership in her mind. ( any nikkah is capable of doing this, he could be ugly and have nothing but still get a weak minded or upset woman to cheat. People tend to cheat downward, not upward) She is at fault for being weak and not being smart enough to see that she was losing focus and ruining everything they built and all the instructions she received.

I asked him if there was anyway he could forgive her weakness, because as a person, this dude isn't going to make her stronger. She is probably gonna be weaker and worse off for her mistake.

I asked if there was anyway he and her could return because leaving a ain't Shyte bytch out there ain't good, she still has a important role in his life.

Did you read everything I wrote or where you just trying to find some Shyte to be fake outraged and talk Shyte over:hhh:
why would he take her back? She betrayed him. She was probably a lesson he had to learn and he learned it. What else is there to say?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
why would he take her back? She betrayed him. She was probably a lesson he had to learn and he learned it. What else is there to say?
Because people are adults breh and life ain't so easy.

All these books teach forgiveness for a reason. A lot of stuff ain't gonna be perfect like we want it. I asked if there was someway they could work it out, I never said he needed to work it out. I don't fully know his and her situation.

Plenty of people work through betrayal and some other real hardcore tragedy.:manny:

I know a dude whose girl aborted his first child without him knowing, he was devastated, they worked through it and now have another child together years later.:picard:

I know a woman whose man slept with her sister and got another girl pregnant while they were together. They worked through it and they still together with kids.

People go through wild Shyte in their relationships. I can't call it. Not everybody is going to live their life through a catchy motto or judging and laughing at other people's mistakes. None of these relationships perfect, man:francis: