Officially about to join team GMB

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
You think you're smarter than you actually are.
Yes if a woman is Hell bent on cheating or unhappy,she'll find a way to cheat regardless.
However if a woman isn't out to do that,being in unfavorable circumstances can ramp up the probability of some bull shyt happening.
if she is loyal she won't put herself in those positions in the first place. Point is you can't control her

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
if she is loyal she won't put herself in those positions in the first place. Point is you can't control her
Once again nikkas think they're smarter than they actually are, saying dumb shyt,thinking it makes sense. Everything is circumstantial. Politics As Usual breh.
No you can't fully control anyone. But you can set standards and move a certain way that benefits and strengthens your agenda. And you can also do the opposite.
Your woman might not be wise enough to avoid EVERY potentially bad situation. She could have extremely loyal intentions and still end up in some shyt. Vice versa too.
You're giving people too much credit.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Once again nikkas think they're smarter than they actually are, saying dumb shyt,thinking it makes sense. Everything is circumstantial. Politics As Usual breh.
No you can't fully control anyone. But you can set standards and move a certain way that benefits and strengthens your agenda. And you can also do the opposite.
Your woman might not be wise enough to avoid EVERY potentially bad situation. She could have extremely loyal intentions and still end up in some shyt. Vice versa too.
You're giving people too much credit.
You're saying a whole lot of nothing. Ultimately it comes down to this. If she's not acting in a way you like, tell her. If she keeps fukking up, leave. All this "setting standards" and "strengthening your agenda" talk is overthinking the shyt. If it doesn't feel right or worth continuing, dead it. High key, that's where a lot of people fukk up. They have to talk themselves in circles to rationalize a situation they need to GTFO of.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
You're saying a whole lot of nothing. Ultimately it comes down to this. If she's not acting in a way you like, tell her. If she keeps fukking up, leave. All this "setting standards" and "strengthening your agenda" talk is overthinking the shyt. If it doesn't feel right or worth continuing, dead it. High key, that's where a lot of people fukk up. They have to talk themselves in circles to rationalize a situation they need to GTFO of.
Telling her i have a problem is basically "setting standards" and "strengthening my agenda".
It's me saying i dont think we need that in our circle etc.
You look at what i'm saying as "overthinking" because you think too small. "One track minded nikkas never run an amtrain"
This aint about talking in circles or arguing it's about instructing.
Just cause u tell someone you dont like something,doesnt mean she wont do something entirely different that you don't like and it's your job as a Man to dictate your situation. It's your Job to use your wisdom to direct your woman in the right direction even prior to her doing something you don't like.
If you have a keen enough insight to see something when it's coming.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Telling her i have a problem is basically "setting standards" and "strengthening my agenda".
You look at what i'm saying as "overthinking" because you think too small. "One track minded nikkas never run an amtrain"
Just cause u tell someone you dont like something,doesnt mean she wont do something entirely different that you don't like and it's your job as a Man to dictate your situation. It's your Job to use your wisdom to direct your woman in the right direction even prior to her doing something you don't like.
Only an idiot would try to change someone who doesn't know how to of doesn't want to do their part in a relationship. How the fukk do you think you look having to tell a woman not to disrespect or cheat on you :russ:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps

Only an idiot would try to change someone who doesn't know how to of doesn't want to do their part in a relationship. How the fukk do you think you look having to tell a woman not to disrespect or cheat on you :russ:
Putting words in peoples mouth then laughing at those words that the other person never even said is beyond corny and bytchmade,but hey that's all you really can do.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You couldnt see any scenario where you could take her back?

I mean a man's job is to lead a woman sometimes, and while you were working someone else led her astray.

You a better person for this, the growth and maturity shyte, but could you see any situation where she could be better for it too.

Cause right now you kinda just leaving her to be an aint shyte bytch. I'm not saying simp, but get to a point where you and her can breathe the same air in a room.

This might be amongst the stupidest shyt I've ever read