Officially about to join team GMB

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm not making excuses for her at all but I know I got comfortable and stopped doing the little things

Breh every man gets comfortable and stops doing the little things. It's just like a job when we first get hired were working hard, were staying late, were doing everything and every little thing, as time goes on you come to work a few min late, you leave exactly at 5, half of the day your on instagram or on the coli.

Even if you did EVERYTHING correct she would still step out.

There are men who do all the little things, the surprises, the surprise trip to so and so, the little notes and all that and still get railroaded. There is a reason the honeymoon period is called that the honeymoon period

If you didn't cheat, abuse, or totally ignored you should stop wondering what if, yeah there are areas you can be better at and improve etc. but guess what that's the case for everyone No one is perfect we all have faults and areas we suck at.

You can save your girls life on monday call in sick to work and be with her in the hospital all day and on tuesday forget to hold the door for her and then have a argument and she dumps you for being selfish

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I was gonna file right away since adultery is one of the only things you my have to wait a year for. But my lawyer wanted to get the settlement dome first. She dragged that out for so long that i didn't even care about the adultery thing anymore. She was an a$$hole thru whole process but once it got down to the point where she had no choice she started acting nice again. Once it was finalized we had a four hour convo one day and talked about everything. We been good since. I got all I wanted in the end. I got the house, joint custody of our daughter, and no child support.
Ok, she seems lovely
:merchant:

Settlement meaning she had to pay you a certain amount 1x for messing up your marriage?

Would you say you felt like joint custody and no child support was like a loss?

I'm saying, when a man cheats often women + lawyers go for 'full custody, child support'. It actually messes up men's lives for real financially and emotionally.

So if you got joint custody and you don't pay child support, I take it you don't receive child support. I see how this is most fair on the child, but do you feel it's like an L or were you totally ok with this?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
This is where I disagree.

If she weak minded then she will do this again with someone else. This didn't happen because of something he lacked, it happened because of something she lacks.
Exactly, which is why "his leadership"has nothing to do with it. Foul people are foul people, they can't be "led"