Officially about to join team GMB

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@BmoreGorilla is becoming a coli legend.

"If bmore can get cheated on no one is safe!"

:damn:

lol

You really never know, I have never cheated. Personally a bond and trust>>>>a nut. But most people don't think like that.

Everyone thinks they aren't a cheater until they come across someone that pushes all the right buttons for them, hence why cheating is just as much about avoiding bad situations as it is love and loyalty.

hanging out with
Texting
Talking
Drinking
Eating
working out

All that normal stuff becomes dangerous when your not emotionally stable or unhappy.

I learned this a long time ago and that's why I don't really talk to any other female friend that aint my sister, cuz or mom if I'm feeling some kinda of way.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

lol

You really never know, I have never cheated. Personally a bond and trust>>>>a nut. But most people don't think like that.

Everyone thinks they aren't a cheater until they come across someone that pushes all the right buttons for them, hence why cheating is just as much about avoiding bad situations as it is love and loyalty.

hanging out with
Texting
Talking
Drinking
Eating
working out

All that normal stuff becomes dangerous when your not emotionally stable or unhappy.

I learned this a long time ago and that's why I don't really talk to any other female friend that aint my sister, cuz or mom if I'm feeling some kinda of way.

Nothing greater than love :mjcry:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Breh you never truly know if your significant other is cheating. That's why we have intangible ideas like trust and faithfulness to set us at ease. Unless we notice, have a feeling or hear something that makes us feel different about that person which shakes our bond and causes us to question that person.

I've always been the kind of person that doesn't even want to have to correct someone's behavior. If she is for me she'll handle herself accordingly no matter how many brehs try to get at her. If I need to constantly redirect a woman then it's evident she's for everyone or someone else.
Nonsense. It's a man job to call shots and instruct his woman. Otherwise why have her in that position. It's foolish.
You're on some whatever happens type shyt.
Damn that,if shyt go wrong in mine I want to know that i played it smart or moved in a way I deemed as being smart at that time,learn from it etc.
Not just spinning around with my head in the clouds,being naive .
If you think the ONLY time shyt happens is because someone was hell bent on it,you're a damn fool.
And that's not just in romantic relationships,that's life period.
Circumstances and conditions play a huge part in everything.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

lol

hanging out with
Texting
Talking
Drinking
Eating
working out

This post basically sums it all up. I don't hold it against her for what she did anymore. She apologized and admitted she was wrong. She knows she fukked up and messed up a good thing. I know she wants back in but she wont admit to that. Wont happen anyway becuz Id never look at her the same way romantically. She's a good person and a good mother but she made a bad mistake and kept it going out of pride. Now she's keeping it going becuz she has nothing else

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Nonsense. It's a man job to call shots and instruct his woman. Otherwise why have her in that position. It's foolish.
You're on some whatever happens type shyt.
Damn that,if shyt go wrong in mine I want to know that i played it smart or moved in a way I deemed as being smart at that time,learn from it etc.
Not just spinning around with my head in the clouds,being naive .
If you think the ONLY time shyt happens is because someone was hell bent on it,you're a damn fool.
And that's not just in romantic relationships,that's life period.
Circumstances and conditions play a huge part in everything.
:mjlol: If she wants to cheat she'll cheat aint no stopping coach everyone takes L's no reason to be a controlling dik

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
:mjlol: If she wants to cheat she'll cheat aint no stopping coach everyone takes L's no reason to be a controlling dik
You think you're smarter than you actually are.
Yes if a woman is Hell bent on cheating or unhappy,she'll find a way to cheat regardless.
However if a woman isn't out to do that,being in unfavorable circumstances can ramp up the probability of some bull shyt happening.