Officially about to join team GMB

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I feel you breh. You gotta realize where I was at in my marriage. She had gained a lot of weight with my daughter and she was a very health conscious in shape person. She had trouble getting all the weight off and became very insecure. I didn't care but I was sick of hearing her complain. She also never went anywhere. She used to stay in the house and bytch and complain 24/7. I used to tell her all the time to go out with her girls. It's not good for one person to be your end all be all and this caused a lot of friction between us. I got her going to the gym with me again but she got a new job and we couldn't go together anymore. So she started going alone. She started taking dudes classes. Keep in mind I knew who he was and knew he was a clown. I never felt threatened. Plus I always had the mentality that I let my women do what they want. if they cheat it's their loss. Initially I was glad she was just getting out the house. She had gotten very insecure and jealous and I'm the exact opposite. She thought I was cheating all the time when i barely even went out anymore. So I was happy just not having to hear her constantly bytch anymore tbh. But once she started spending more time at the gym than usual and her attitude changed I knew what was up and did my homework and found out everything

I gotta hand it to you breh, you handled this whole situation better than most men. You didn't waste time on no bullshyt, you just took immediate action.

I'm sure it was gut wrenching to find out that you lost your wife, but you stayed focused and did what was best for you and the kids. That's very commendable and something to be proud of.

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
I feel you breh. You gotta realize where I was at in my marriage. She had gained a lot of weight with my daughter and she was a very health conscious in shape person. She had trouble getting all the weight off and became very insecure. I didn't care but I was sick of hearing her complain. She also never went anywhere. She used to stay in the house and bytch and complain 24/7. I used to tell her all the time to go out with her girls. It's not good for one person to be your end all be all and this caused a lot of friction between us. I got her going to the gym with me again but she got a new job and we couldn't go together anymore. So she started going alone. She started taking dudes classes. Keep in mind I knew who he was and knew he was a clown. I never felt threatened. Plus I always had the mentality that I let my women do what they want. if they cheat it's their loss. Initially I was glad she was just getting out the house. She had gotten very insecure and jealous and I'm the exact opposite. She thought I was cheating all the time when i barely even went out anymore. So I was happy just not having to hear her constantly bytch anymore tbh. But once she started spending more time at the gym than usual and her attitude changed I knew what was up and did my homework and found out everything

Same here man it's a fukking waste of energy and time to stress over the what if. Been there done that..and not that I was married, but everyone has been through heartbreak.

Reading this just furthers me never wanting to get married though. I got my own place and a nice car why settle down with the possibility of it not working and she ends up taking everything. :mjlol:

No thanks brehs.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree that if a bytch is hell bent on cheating,she will.
BUT IF YOU THINK certain circumstances dont severely increase the probability of some shyt happening,you're sadly mistaken.
And nikkas need to stop assuming "gorilla shyt"
I'm just saying you're supposed to have standards and be a shot caller in your relationship period.
If not,why be in it?
Breh you never truly know if your significant other is cheating. That's why we have intangible ideas like trust and faithfulness to set us at ease. Unless we notice, have a feeling or hear something that makes us feel different about that person which shakes our bond and causes us to question that person.

I've always been the kind of person that doesn't even want to have to correct someone's behavior. If she is for me she'll handle herself accordingly no matter how many brehs try to get at her. If I need to constantly redirect a woman then it's evident she's for everyone or someone else.