Officially about to join team GMB

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Thats good for her if she is. IT isn't my business at this point

And why you so worried about my pipe game?
:dame:

nikka came through and scooped up a broad you was with 10 years :mjlol: if that isnt indicative of your lame bytch assness then i dont know what is.

what color is she? im tempted to ask for her contact info so i can get some of that too, but bytch nikkas like you get off on fukking cave beasts and im definitely not into that

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You caught her a year and a half ago. That dont mean it's the first nikka

nikka came through and scooped up a broad you was with 10 years :mjlol: if that isnt indicative of your lame bytch assness then i dont know what is.

what color is she? im tempted to ask for her contact info so i can get some of that too, but bytch nikkas like you get off on fukking cave beasts and im definitely not into that

Y'all care about this more than I do :why:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Well she did me a favor then. This happened 1 1/2 year ago and she wants to comeback. Obviously the grass ain't greener
She just wants to live in a fantasy life with another person. Women hate when you know too much about them, or when you know the REAL them. They like the mystic of being able to tell you bullshyte and you believe it because you only know the good image she presents. You were with her for awhile so you know the weak, the strong, and the bullshyte mask that she projects to her friends and the public. She able to reinvent herself as someone with a clean slate or innocent victim with this new nikkah. She can't run a "clean slate/innocent" game on you because you know her better than anyone, you know what she really like and that's why you knew she was probably doing dirt.

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Why are ya'll so bent on trying to make him feel bad? Ya'll do know dude gets more chicks in a week than you will get all year. :pachaha:He's good.
I didn't read the whole thread but got the gist of things.
But these comments towards breh on the last couple pages are just :picard:
Did he sleep with their moms or something?