Officially about to join team GMB

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
1 of the corniest troll accounts ever made, you whites need lives

Thats all you can do is call someone white?

You're a fakkit and a bytch. I would tap your pockets if you were in front of me p*ssy. If we was locked up together, you would be calling your bytch ass hoe of a mother begging her to put money on your books to order me comissary so I can take my foot off your neck for a week nikka.

and you wouldnt do a god damn thing about it cause you a bytch ass nikka and i got DECADES of experience chumping bytch ass nikkas

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Naw you have to regulate hoes if they're your actual bytch,in your home with your kid(s)
If you gon be that carefree,why claim and house them.
That's an oxymoronic attitude
Marriage doesn't work like that. The fact you said regulate hoes tells me you know nothing about it

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
if you werent such a fukking fakkit who posts on the coli all day this wouldve never happened

Women cheat on bytch ass nikkas with real nikkas...thats just the way the world works, you omar baltimore bytch.
You just mad I put your bytch ass on the list. White boy fall back
:umad:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
You just mad I put your bytch ass on the list. White boy fall back
:umad:

1. Im not white
2. why did your wife go somewhere else to get gorilla fukked?
3. What color is the nikka who is steadily piping your wife down better than you ever could?
4. tell your bytch ass lap puppy you dont need anyone to defend you and if you have any integrity, tell him to stop being the bytch nikka he is running to mods.
5. you a bytch ass nikka

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I was with her for a decade she wasnt a hoe but she fukked up. Hoes have a pattern. She fukked up. We learn and move on
She was a ho to the nikka whom was putting dikk in her and knew the truth while you (her man of a decade) was being lied to and in the dark.

You better believe every ho has a nikka whom doesnt know her as that and sings praises like you're doing for your renegade wife

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
1. Im not white
2. why did your wife go somewhere else to get gorilla fukked?
3. What color is the nikka who is steadily piping your wife down better than you ever could?
4. tell your bytch ass lap puppy you dont need anyone to defend you and if you have any integrity, tell him to stop being the bytch nikka he is running to mods.
5. you a bytch ass nikka
Damn you corny :heh:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
If we was locked up together, you would be calling your bytch ass hoe of a mother begging her to put money on your books to order me comissary so I can take my foot off your neck for a week nikka.

and you wouldnt do a god damn thing about it cause you a bytch ass nikka and i got DECADES of experience chumping bytch ass nikkas

This cac having jail fantasies about me and him being locked up in tight spaces together :scust:what type of:wrist:is this

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
:duck: Why don't you just post a pic then Chad?

because ive done that years ago on here AND sohh, fakkit.

and even if i didnt, why would i entertain a request from a complete bytch ass nikka.

you dont even deserve the air you breathe, let alone a request granted from ME...you bytch ass nikka

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
She was a ho to the nikka whom was putting dikk in her and knew the truth while you (her man of a decade) was being lied to and in the dark.

You better believe every ho has a nikka whom doesnt know her as that and sings praises like you're doing for your renegade wife
Well she did me a favor then. This happened 1 1/2 year ago and she wants to comeback. Obviously the grass ain't greener