Officially about to join team GMB

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Damn @BmoreGorilla we have a lot in common. I'm 34, good credit, career and all. I was just in Baltimore / Glen Burnie last week. I'm 34 too, my girl is from Bmore (Cherry Hill) Good girl, little hood at time. She's wants to get married and all of that. We get along great, great convo, laughs, she's the prettiest girl I've ever had, good career, but marriage is a horrible institution nowadays. Men can't control and beat women azz like they use to. Cheating is part of life now. I love her, she's probably the best I can do really, but I can't get married. I still love chasing these hoez too. But I would like to have a kid with her. Any advice? I know I was all over the place.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Damn @BmoreGorilla we have a lot in common. I'm 34, good credit, career and all. I was just in Baltimore / Glen Burnie last week. I'm 34 too, my girl is from Bmore (Cherry Hill) Good girl, little hood at time. She's wants to get married and all of that. We get along great, great convo, laughs, she's the prettiest girl I've ever had, good career, but marriage is a horrible institution nowadays. Men can't control and beat women azz like they use to. Cheating is part of life now. I love her, she's probably the best I can do really, but I can't get married. I still love chasing these hoez too. But I would like to have a kid with her. Any advice? I know I was all over the place.
My mother grew up in Cherry Hill :ohhh:

I'm in that area a lot I gotta bunch of family there

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
ok pop a squat, spark ya Ls (lol) :( n hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we go

on oct 1 my husband tells me that he needs to talk to me, he says he stepped outside our marriage, i ask how many times he say multiple times :( he says he wanted to come clean n be honest with me, so we talking things out thru the night and into the next day, only to find out the mf still lying, log on fb n im getting friend requests from the bytch poked n inboxed :( she starts telling me shyt so i confront him him with what she saying mf still wants to lie, he says he wants to make it work n make things right liesssssssssssssss i feel, erryday this bytch inboxing me with some new shyt to say, so finally he decides to come clean, he says he was weak n the bytch kept throwing money at him n it felt good having money spent on him( i had lost some income so we were struggling) she bought the radiator for his car n the money he would be giving me on the weekends to party with she had given him n he gave it to me :( that didnt help much but neway we call ourselves gone work things out but now this bytch is stalking me n claiming that she pregnant. he knew i got my tubes tied b4 i met him n i have always asked him do he wan t a baby , hell for awhile there until my gbaby came i wanted a baby n was trying to get him to go out n get us 1.he said after his dad died he started wanting a baby to carry on they name but im like nicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i asked u , we could have planned this together. but to end this sad story, nobody believes the bytch is pregnant n with the reports im getting on the bytch from hood niccas she dirty n petty n is pregnant at least 3 xs a year after relationships so dont believe nothing she has to say and this aint the 1st time she tried to take an unavailable man. i can forgive him n try to make our marriage work, but im not staying if 9 mths from now a baby shows up n dna proves its his. imma be outta there faster than nicca at the end of his shift on payday...
Hold on. YOURE GONNA STAY JUST AS LONG AS THE bytch ISNT PREGNANT? :wtf: :laff:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Mannn, comfortable is the definition of marriage
the fukk? lol
Opposite of that is running the streets

My soon to be ex-husband accused me of getting too comfortable :mindblown:

Said he didn't know if I would be able to support myself because I was too dependent on him... Even tho I was older, had a better job, made more money, and had been living on my own for almost ten years when we got together :what: He said I felt like a burden on him and he hated that he couldn't think solely about himself anymore because he had to think about me/the relationship now. Hated the idea of sharing a life with someone, his idea of marriage was we just live our separate lives in the same house :manny: Most narcissistic person I've ever met.

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
Just read thru some of this seems like you're good now so hope you I'm not be intrusive by asking was the guy black not trying to get any bendwench ammo for this board just been seeing some things in my personal life that got me looking at some black women differently

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Just read thru some of this seems like you're good now so hope you I'm not be intrusive by asking was the guy black not trying to get any bendwench ammo for this board just been seeing some things in my personal life that got me looking at some black women differently

Enjoy your neg for this irrelevant ass post, newbie. Go take that pawg/I hate BW shyt elsewhere :camby: