Officially about to join team GMB

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U can't trust women...they're unsatisfiable ...they have voids that can't be filled, women have too much power in this society... They're not mentally stable enough to have a power position. That's why all these male Hillary supporters r cuckolds

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Trainers fukk people wives all the time breh. Some women get carried away with all of that positive attention they are getting ( by paying ) not understanding that it's part of the job. There's smaller gyms that actively recruit aesthetic trainers and tell them to do shyt like this to bring in female clientele because those are the best gym consumers. They pay for classes, consultations, supps, etc way more than dudes do

I don't know the situation in your case but the positive reinforcement and compliments plus physical attraction is a mean combo especially if that trainer is charismatic and has charm.

The other day one of the trainers at one of my gyms got his dikk sucked by a married cac broad and got hit $500. That's a little on higher end of things for the area but it isn't all to uncommon

I started to start a thread awhile back about a lot of the shyt that goes on in the industry but I'm too lazy and not inclined enough to do so.

This is just my take on it skimmin through the op breh

Do that, breaugh.... :jbhmm:

I knew a nygga who had a nice weight loss transformation, got kinda diesel, and offered some personal training services as a side hustle. He was doing real good until his girl came to the gym and saw how these female clients was looking at him. He never made any moves towards them, but it took his girl one time to see it before she was like "naw, n1gga, we got to cut this loose"

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Do that, breaugh.... :jbhmm:

I knew a nygga who had a nice weight loss transformation, got kinda diesel, and offered some personal training services as a side hustle. He was doing real good until his girl came to the gym and saw how these female clients was looking at him. He never made any moves towards them, but it took his girl one time to see it before she was like "naw, n1gga, we got to cut this loose"
Personal trainers:scust:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Personal trainers:scust:

I gave him props too when he told me. Mostly he was dealing with mid to late 30s and up married white women, and they was faithful to their sessions. Telling him they loved how he "took control" and "pushed them to the limit" and "gave me what I need". He knew they would probably make it happen, but he legit loved his chick and wasn't trying to mess it up.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
U can't trust women...they're unsatisfiable ...they have voids that can't be filled, women have too much power in this society... They're not mentally stable enough to have a power position. That's why all these male Hillary supporters r cuckolds
We live in a selfish fukkin world. I got a homeboy whose wife did him the same way. He's a good man, father and husband. He divorced that hoe and now got a ride or die that would be with him if he said, let's go live in the woods. @BmoreGorilla is a good man and there's any number of women that will appreciate him continuously. Believe that. Good man, good father... I hate that his wife betrayed him, but that's HER loss. She'll NEVER have another good man like him again.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
We live in a selfish fukkin world. I got a homeboy whose wife did him the same way. He's a good man, father and husband. He divorced that hoe and now got a ride or die that would be with him if he said, let's go live in the woods. @BmoreGorilla is a good man and there's any number of women that will appreciate him continuously. Believe that. Good man, good father... I hate that his wife betrayed him, but that's HER loss. She'll NEVER have another good man like him again.
Yeah shes a dummy. Im gonna find her replacement doing Uber:blessed:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, that's why I won't get married. Already wintess what my parents went through. This shyt is opened my eyes. My mother cheated on my pop and my pop won't get marry anymore and won't trust any women but only his sisters. My pop f*cked a bunch of married women that had me :wtf: my pop was like :manny: "Why should I care if they don't care?".

Can't trust these days anymore.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Damn, that's why I won't get married. Already wintess what my parents went through. This shyt is opened my eyes. My mother cheated on my pop and my pop won't get marry anymore and won't trust any women but only his sisters. My pop f*cked a bunch of married women that had me :wtf: my pop was like :manny: "Why should I care if they don't care?".

Can't trust these days anymore.
Damn son :mjcry:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There is a long story I posted about my parents' marriage in somebody's thread, I forgot which one. My parents got divcored when I was 15, they've been together for almost 18 years. They had a good marriage but a cheater got caught so basically me and my brother were :pacspit: at my mother while my mothe was :sadbron: cause she's a good mother to us but we were still :camby:, side with my pop, etc.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:mjlol:

Nope, he shouldn't take anything from this or you because you are straight up giving him back handed advice( I see you ).He has ZERO BLAME here. He should continue to be himself and find a female who is willing to communicate her needs. Now if he ignores the next females needs after she communicated them to him, the only thing he is deserving of is her leaving him. Its human nature to become comfortable after being with or doing the same thing everyday, why blame him for that? He was obviously happy, so it was on her to work with him to make herself happy. That's that BS I don't like, A man is NOT your dad, It shouldn't be on him to figure out what's wrong like as if he was raising you as his daughter. My little boy does this, when something is wrong, sometimes I have to pull it out of him by asking him multiple times what's going on. She's a grown ass women.

I know it's easier for a female to go back to a cheating man, but please do NOT give that advice to a man. We are wired differently and operate on Pride. shyt thoughts will probably be running through his head every time he see's a workout machine. The only advice anybody should be giving him is " She messed up, she needed to communicate and divorce her". It's never going to work going forward, it's best he has as little communicate with her as possible, wait a little and find another female.

This whole, I have to be a mind reader crap is a cop-out. He already has 2 kids.
@Queen is clearly on some fukk shyt. She's trying to low key blame the @BmoreGorilla . It would be one thing if she said, this love language and needs shyt if she was referring to his FUTURE relationships but for that bucket-headed bytch. :camby:

Let's use logic @Queen. Imagine this is LSA. Imagine a chick made a thread about her no good husband of 11 years and two kids cheated on her with his secretary. Now imagine I come in there saying, well sweetheart, were you speaking his love language? Because you did make a previous thread about you and your girls going to Vegas on a weekend with the girls.

I would get negged to Bolivia and attacked from ALL types of women gay, straight etc. You women man, you always talk about the kids, fukk the kids b. You decided to cheat, you cheated on the kids too. fukk outta here. :camby:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
@Queen is clearly on some fukk shyt. She's trying to low key blame the @BmoreGorilla . It would be one thing if she said, this love language and needs shyt if she was referring to his FUTURE relationships but for that bucket-headed bytch. :camby:

Let's use logic @Queen. Imagine this is LSA. Imagine a chick made a thread about her no good husband of 11 years and two kids cheated on her with his secretary. Now imagine I come in there saying, well sweetheart, were you speaking his love language? Because you did make a previous thread about you and your girls going to Vegas on a weekend with the girls.

I would get negged to Bolivia and attacked from ALL types of women gay, straight etc. You women man, you always talk about the kids, fukk the kids b. You decided to cheat, you cheated on the kids too. fukk outta here. :camby:

:russell:

I see my attention is wanted, but you aren't interesting enough to hold it. Try increasing your range of vocabulary above a third grade level and increasing your reading comprehension skills, and maybe you'll be worth more keystrokes.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/officially-about-to-join-team-gmb.368111/page-21#post-15978712

:camby:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:russell:

I see my attention is wanted, but you aren't interesting enough to hold it. Try increasing your range of vocabulary above a third grade level and increasing your reading comprehension skills, and maybe you'll be worth more keystrokes.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/officially-about-to-join-team-gmb.368111/page-21#post-15978712

:camby:
Typical reply from a birdbrain loser. You managed to avoid directly answering the post and as expected, you resulted into elementary based insults.