Officially about to join team GMB

Daps
Yea I tell her I love her. And no I don't her every morning before work and never did:manny:

Shouldn't have to do that tho

Men who kiss their wives in the morning live five years longer than those who don't. - Mind Blowing Facts

The "15 Second Kiss" Experiment - Fierce Marriage

It might seem like it's not a big deal to you, but even something as subtle as a daily smooch can make a big difference, especially in terms of meeting a woman's emotional needs...(not condoning your wife's behavior at all, just saying don't be too quick to disregard these little things...)

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Men who kiss their wives in the morning live five years longer than those who don't. - Mind Blowing Facts

The "15 Second Kiss" Experiment - Fierce Marriage

It might seem like it's not a big deal to you, but even something as subtle as a daily smooch can make a big difference, especially in terms of meeting a woman's emotional needs...(not condoning your wife's behavior at all, just saying don't be too quick to disregard these little things...)
You right. Theres a lot ive learned thru all this.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Been thinking lately about how much MORE successful I've been since I got divorced:jbhmm:
Because you don't feel weighed down by your partners DOUBT in your dream.

No point in being with someone if they don't believe in you. ESPECIALLY when you're PROVEN to execute.

You're not a dreamer, you're a DOER.

All your Ex had to do was see your passion, look at your track record, and look at the growth in your industry.

She's REALLY going to be kicking herself when you're a millionaire executive over your own territories.

Your company is very successful and has little to no bricks and mortar competition.

Nothing hurts more than the person who's SUPPOSED to believe in you NOT believing. Especially when she had NO problem living off of you while she got hers.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
You right. Theres a lot ive learned thru all this.
If a person is selfish NOTHING is ever good enough. If she wanted to kiss you every morning, SHE WOULD HAVE.

It's not your fault NO WAY, NO HOW.

I know women your age RIGHT now six figure govt employees who would run another woman over with their cars to get to a man like you.

They get up at o dark thirty and STILL come home and cook every day.

She was selfish.

She thought it was a game.

She was wrong.

Youre not responsible for what's in another person's heart, except your CHILDREN because you're there to guide them.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
If a person is selfish NOTHING is ever good enough. If she wanted to kiss you every morning, SHE WOULD HAVE.

It's not your fault NO WAY, NO HOW.

I know women your age RIGHT now six figure govt employees who would run another woman over with their cars to get to a man like you.

They get up at o dark thirty and STILL come home and cook every day.

She was selfish.

She thought it was a game.

She was wrong.

Youre not responsible for what's in another person's heart, except your CHILDREN because you're there to guide them.
I need me a woman like that:mjcry:

But for real Ima be good. ive been turning women down for a decade. Time to take care of me and the right one will come along

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Been thinking lately about how much MORE successful I've been since I got divorced:jbhmm:
Doesn't even require that much thinking. Once all your attention is focused on YOU, only greatness can be produced.

You are no longer wasting your hours/days/years of the nonsense that was distracting you.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Yea breh I was slackin for a while there but Im back to my 4-6 days a week:myman:
164958__06eddie_l.jpg

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Goes to show you some of these chicks cant be satisfied unless they satisfied with themselves. Been married for 7 years and this shyt literally came outta nowhere. I saw the changes in her and immediately knew what it meant
I told someone that there is nothing you can do to keep someone that dont want to be kept:manny: