Officially about to join team GMB

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
My soon to be ex-husband accused me of getting too comfortable :mindblown:

Said he didn't know if I would be able to support myself because I was too dependent on him... Even tho I was older, had a better job, made more money, and had been living on my own for almost ten years when we got together :what: He said I felt like a burden on him and he hated that he couldn't think solely about himself anymore because he had to think about me/the relationship now. Hated the idea of sharing a life with someone, his idea of marriage was we just live our separate lives in the same house :manny: Most narcissistic person I've ever met.
Some people think you get married and things should stay the same. It doesn't matter how long you been with that person the dynamic will change. In a marriage you should always put that other person first and vice versa.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...

Said he didn't know if I would be able to support myself because I was too dependent on him... Even tho I was older, had a better job, made more money, and had been living on my own for almost ten years when we got together :what: He said I felt like a burden on him and he hated that he couldn't think solely about himself anymore because he had to think about me/the relationship now. Hated the idea of sharing a life with someone, his idea of marriage was we just live our separate lives in the same house :manny: Most narcissistic person I've ever met.

Sometimes people create their own realities to justify their bullshyt. Sorry you had to go through that.
He made you into a burden because he only couldn't think about himself anymore

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps

:what: the nerve

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
Damn homeskillet the projection from you is skrong
My fukk up just read some of you're shyt you posted but before that I'd assumed you were a man from you're avi thought you just want to be like that nikka but I'm not on that shyt you mentioned but that neg came kinda quick tho

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Damn @BmoreGorilla we have a lot in common. I'm 34, good credit, career and all. I was just in Baltimore / Glen Burnie last week. I'm 34 too, my girl is from Bmore (Cherry Hill) Good girl, little hood at time. She's wants to get married and all of that. We get along great, great convo, laughs, she's the prettiest girl I've ever had, good career, but marriage is a horrible institution nowadays. Men can't control and beat women azz like they use to. Cheating is part of life now. I love her, she's probably the best I can do really, but I can't get married. I still love chasing these hoez too. But I would like to have a kid with her. Any advice? I know I was all over the place.
Idk why but this made me laugh out loud