Officially about to join team GMB

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Men who kiss their wives in the morning live five years longer than those who don't. - Mind Blowing Facts

The "15 Second Kiss" Experiment - Fierce Marriage

It might seem like it's not a big deal to you, but even something as subtle as a daily smooch can make a big difference, especially in terms of meeting a woman's emotional needs...(not condoning your wife's behavior at all, just saying don't be too quick to disregard these little things...)
:jbhmm:
This post gave me an idea. :youngsabo:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Basically this damn divorce aint happen as quick as ive wanted it to:martin:

She ducked my lawyer for months and when she finally got back to him she stated she wasn't getting one. I wanna go ahead and file anyway but my lawyer keeps saying we need to figure out how to get her one so she doesn't reopen the settlement after the divorce saying she was taken advantage of. Its getting to the point where its gonna be pointless to file for adultery becuz in a few months I woulda been a whole year since I kicked her out. By that time I can just file for abandonement

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She ducked my lawyer for months and when she finally got back to him she stated she wasn't getting one. I wanna go ahead and file anyway but my lawyer keeps saying we need to figure out how to get her one so she doesn't reopen the settlement after the divorce saying she was taken advantage of. Its getting to the point where its gonna be pointless to file for adultery becuz in a few months I woulda been a whole year since I kicked her out. By that time I can just file for abandonement
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

See I knew I wasn't fuccin crazy

I've been telling my family and my gf for years I don't want to and never will get married and the main reason is because its a legal ball and chain. You can't just go your seperate ways. Why would you just duck and dodge a divorce...b1tch its over, the fucc you trying to hold on to? :damn:

How many breezies you knocked down though since you split up with your wife? Life treating you well? :sas2:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Damn big cuz. Sorry to hear you going through that. Are there any things you can use in your favor?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

See I knew I wasn't fuccin crazy

I've been telling my family and my gf for years I don't want to and never will get married and the main reason is because its a legal ball and chain. You can't just go your seperate ways. Why would you just duck and dodge a divorce...b1tch its over, the fucc you trying to hold on to? :damn:

How many breezies you knocked down though since you split up with your wife? Life treating you well? :sas2:
Marriage isn't bad if you go into it with the right mindset. I was 26 when I proposed and the only thing Im thinking is Im attracted to her and we have a lot in common. A couple of my friends had gotten married so I said why not. We got married for the wrong reasons. Luckily the only thing we share is the house which she doesn't want and if I file for abandonment she gives up all rights anyway. This divorce process is a pain in the ass

As far as the ladies go...I was trying to hold out on sex for the longest becuz I was trying to the "right thing". I gave that up back around Valentine's Day:mjlol:

It was too hard cant front. And I meet women all the time. All together I been with a few but Ive gotten pretty serious with one of the past few months

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Its bullshyt you can both get a mediated divorce!!! :mindblown: Even if she gets her own lawyer with her funds....