Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Op got the perfect attitude for the GMB Squad

He is a laidback dude who dont handcuff and try to put boundaries on women

Essentially letting her do her

Thats what GMB is all about letting people be who they is no restrictions

We dont want to control women we want women to stand on their own two feet

Marriage imo isva different beast there are rules in that shyt. Boundaries should be established and adhered to its like being a soldier it takes discipline

We know most people are undisciplined and hate having boundaries and hate feeling controlled

Most modern people cant handle staying within the parameters of the marriage contract

Therefore GMB exists to bring clarity to the situation

People are going to do what they want
These bytches gon choose these bytches gon be who they is

No need for signing binding contracts when dealing with the unstable emotions and undisciplined actions of most humans

GMB is the answer

Maybe this only happened cause I'm high right now

But I fell into this thread off the GMB movement .. Read this post and felt like

this.. nikka.. is.. preaching.

:russ::mjlol: :mjpls:

:jawalrus:

I feel this movement.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Except none of that matters because she never opened her got damn mouth :what:

If your husband had a problem with you gaining 100lbs, he would've made it known long before you started taking the stairlift to the bedroom :dahell:

She never made requests for attention, she just up and cheated. Why are you determined to spin this as his fault :dahuh:

:comeon:
My wife would always complain how I would text my boys all day and not her

fukk I look like cuddling all night every night and putting rose petals on the bed every weekend. We have kids and our personal happiness should come after theirs

I kno I didn't offer enough emotional security but I shouldn't have to treat each day like a word problem either. I was always willing to work on shyt

Now that your assertion has been disproven it is likely that you are going to argue that this doesn't justify cheating, which would totally miss the point that I never said it did. In fact, let me save you some time and direct you to read the post that you quoted. And here is one more.

When did I blame him for her cheating?

This discussion I have been having is not limited to her actions. This discussion is about her actions and then it delved into the general issues in their marriage. Stepping back to look at the big picture, there were already issues. She dealt with that issue by cheating, thus creating more issues for herself and her child.

She is responsible for that. I am not sure how that point can be missed since I said it several times.

Please show me where I have said that he is to blame for her cheating. You cant without taking posts out of context.The problem with most of you is you lack understanding, you take things out of context, and then change it into something else.

I said that he is not entirely innocent as far as their overall marriage issues. Fortunately he has the maturity to recognize that.

Finally, I never said he should go back to her. If he wants to eventually reconcile then he should, but only if she accepts full responsibility. They have a child. That is a more important consideration than any ego. However if he can't get over it, then that is understandable too. Women need to know how things work. But that is not a decision for anyone on this board to make besides OP.

Daps
Yup, I would never mess with a married woman. Out of respect for myself and her dude, some niccas just dont give a fukk. Im good :camby:

Karma is real, I don't do that cuz I don't want it done to me. I know dudes that get off on bangin other dudes chicks like they won or something. Always been stupid to me.

Daps
I somehow missed this thread.

Sorry to hear about this bro but sounds like you're handling it like a man.

She's gonna be begging for u to come back in about a month when reality sets in and she realized she messed up a good thing.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Karma is NOT real

If it was then why are all these horrible people winning at life out here?

Me personally i don't believe in monogamy and dont think cheating is a big deal but to each his own

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Every time I met a chick if theyre spoken for its automatically a no go. That's foul as hell
Well now that you're single you're gonna see thats its not too many single people out here so you're gonna end up fukking somebodies girl

IMO its foul on their behalf not yours...especially if you dont even know their spouse