Officially about to join team GMB

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Trainers fukk people wives all the time breh. Some women get carried away with all of that positive attention they are getting ( by paying ) not understanding that it's part of the job. There's smaller gyms that actively recruit aesthetic trainers and tell them to do shyt like this to bring in female clientele because those are the best gym consumers. They pay for classes, consultations, supps, etc way more than dudes do

I don't know the situation in your case but the positive reinforcement and compliments plus physical attraction is a mean combo especially if that trainer is charismatic and has charm.

The other day one of the trainers at one of my gyms got his dikk sucked by a married cac broad and got hit $500. That's a little on higher end of things for the area but it isn't all to uncommon

I started to start a thread awhile back about a lot of the shyt that goes on in the industry but I'm too lazy and not inclined enough to do so.

This is just my take on it skimmin through the op breh

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
There's nothing wrong with being vigalent in a relationship. Letting people "do them" is how you end up swapping bodily fluids with some nikka you didn't know when your wife kisses you after swallowing his load earlier that day. :scust:

You can't control another persons actions. If they wana cheat, they will

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Trainers fukk people wives all the time breh. Some women get carried away with all of that positive attention they are getting ( by paying ) not understanding that it's part of the job. There's smaller gyms that actively recruit aesthetic trainers and tell them to do shyt like this to bring in female clientele because those are the best gym consumers. They pay for classes, consultations, supps, etc way more than dudes do

I don't know the situation in your case but the positive reinforcement and compliments plus physical attraction is a mean combo especially if that trainer is charismatic and has charm.

The other day one of the trainers at one of my gyms got his dikk sucked by a married cac broad and got hit $500. That's a little on higher end of things for the area but it isn't all to uncommon

I started to start a thread awhile back about a lot of the shyt that goes on in the industry but I'm too lazy and not inclined enough to do so.

This is just my take on it skimmin through the op breh
Relationships never come out of this situation either. I give them one year at the most and then she'll try to crawl back

But she aint gonna be welcome:birdman:

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
You can't control another persons actions. If they wana cheat, they will
This has nothing to do with what I said. There are always signs that indicate that a woman has checked out of the relationship. Ignoring those signs is what leads to finding out months after the fact that you have been sharing that girl.:francis:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
@BmoreGorilla my friend you should never let a wife get a personal trainer

Now some women gonna come in on that talk but fukk it

Having a personal trainer for the average person is useless and its a waste of money. I see dumbasses going to the gym with their personal trainer to do shyt that they can do alone, shyt that they can do if they just spent time looking it up on the web.

These personal trainers are mere eye candy for women.. starts off 'professional' then turns into her venting her frustrations about you to him, him giving her advice, her seeing a guy that is like a breath of fresh air to her :francis:

We know how it ends. This isn't just for you but for any breh whos woman is out here talking that 'I need a personal trainer' shyt :dame:
Thats what i tell my sister, she just dont get it sometimes