Officially about to join team GMB

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
That sucks bruh, I'm glad you recognized what was going on instantly didn't p*ssyfoot around and are handling things accordingly. Hope that personal trainer and her work out(not really), she going to be looking really stupid soon.

Personal trainers be killing women in relationships. Its pretty free unless you have an exceptional woman.

How old are you and how old is she?
You kno that shyt wasn't gonna last too long between them especially now that its been exposed. She fukked up her life. BTW Im 34 and shes 33

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I don't think him not posting pics makes him a liar....but I would be curious to see the pics if he doesn't mind sharing. Just block your wife face and the IG name out @BmoreGorilla
I don't kno how to post pics on here:mjcry:

But real talk who would make up a story like this:francis:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Queen you were right she was plotting behind my back:to:

But fukk her. Adultery is one of the only things in MD you can file for immediately. Bout to get this shyt wrapped up before the holidays. Only people that matter at this point are me and the kids

GMB you gotta new member

full
I thought you had a keeper after the wedding story where she was chasing nikkas off your porch with a pistol :wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I mentioned in a thread a little while back how me and the wife been having issues. Turns out the issues weren't with US but with HER. Over the past few months she's been picking fights more and more for no reason.

Spending waaaaaaaay too much time at the "gym" talking about she "needs her space":aicmon:

I kno what that kinda bullshyt talk means. So I started doing my homework. I kno she been working with this dusty as personal trainer. Got a hold of his IG account. Since it was marked private I had a female co worker of mine request to follow him and he accepted.
I now have screen shots over the past few months which indicate they were having an affair. :damn:

I have a cousin whose a lawyer who told me in MD all I need to prove is that there is a disposition for an affair to occur and the opportunity.

I got both and its all on IG. They thought they were slick marking shyt private. No need for a PI or witnesses. This is why I been laying low for the past few weeks. Gathering my evidence and getting a lawyer on the low. Finally confronted her last night:

Me: "So you been fukking your trainer huh:birdman:"

Her: "You kno I wouldn't do that. We're just friends:francis:"

Me: "Oh yea? That's not what these screenshots and comments say:usure:"

Her: "How'd you get all that:dwillhuh:"

Me: " The Lord works in mysterious ways:sas2:"

So she starts saying how dude filled an emotional void in her and made her feel good about herself blah blah blah.

That nikka just doing his job:mjlol:

Nothing wrong with me or the marriage. Point blank something is wrong with her. bytch wasn't unhappy enough with the marriage to leave but was unhappy enough with herself that she stepped out to fill some bullshyt void. Told me she had tried to end it several times but couldn't

Told the bytch she has until Saturday to get her shyt out and go to her mothers:ufdup:

Ill even help her pack. Already have an appointment Saturday morning to change the locks:sas1:

Took the past few weeks to get perspective on this shyt and wrap my head around the fact everybodys life is gonna be changing. I get the idea she doesn't want the marriage to end but fukk it. Cant put up with that kind of disrespect

@Queen you were right she was plotting behind my back:to:

But fukk her. Adultery is one of the only things in MD you can file for immediately. Bout to get this shyt wrapped up before the holidays. Only people that matter at this point are me and the kids

GMB you gotta new member

full
Let me see her eyebrows and did she have any animal print In her closet?
Did she have large hoop earrings
Did she have dyed hair
Did she have multiple piercings
Is she tatted up

If so you could have saved yourself a lot if time by just seeing them red flags

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Btw I hope I don't hear a reconcile story

Never take back a cheater, you'll always wonder what if, when she's out late when she ain't with you, who she texting that post traumatic stress ain't worth it

Always gotta be man enough to walk away and never look back, I already told my girl she slips up I'm gone no words uttered, nothing.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Btw I hope I don't hear a reconcile story

Never take back a cheater, you'll always wonder what if, when she's out late when she ain't with you, who she texting that post traumatic stress ain't worth it

Always gotta be man enough to walk away and never look back, I already told my girl she slips up I'm gone no words uttered, nothing.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
That is so selfish :mjcry: instead of talking to you or just leaving she went out and got gamed by a personal trainer. I am 90% sure he will go ghost once he finds out she is getting a divorce.

Communication, marriage takes more than love. If you are unhappy talk to your spouse. That's not on you OP that's on her. Sorry to hear that, for you and your kids.