Officially about to join team GMB

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A relationship started on lies, manipulation and deceit probably won't last. How can you trust a cheater if she did it to her husband who she was with for years what chance do you have once the high she's on dies.

Cheaters are always in a fog where the affair is great exciting and thrilling, once that bubble is burst and now it is, it won't be as "sexy", once familiarity sets in its over.

Enjoy

Let the old harlot enjoy the gutter she jumped into willingly

A pof account and being ran through till she draws her last breath :blessed:

hell no it aint gonna last, every time he with another client she gonna be like :lupe::jbhmm:

Its bound to fail.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
But but hate the scarf they say.

You can be the best spose, best husband faithful and loving but it ain't enough for these chicks.

Personal trainer telling her lies making her feel good giving her those tingles, she's bashing you to him, to her girls. But the security you offer with your government job makes her stay. Now the chickens have come home to roost. I always say check up on your investment and folks giggle and they laugh but look here eh

Look here :sas1:

Prob wssnt even wearing protection as Mr personal training was working on that cardio :youngsabo:

Now the crocodile tears will come, it was a mistake, I love you but I'm not in love with you. Your the reason this haooaned I warned you over the last few months you needed to step up and all that jargon these trollups spew when they CAUGHT redhanded
She fed me that bullshyt line last night. I just looked at her like:stopitslime:

Real love is building a future and investing in that person not no damn butterflies:mjlol:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The worst is when they try to flip it, totally on you after being a piece of shyt.

:sadbron:"he was there for me". No accountability at all.

But being fair, breh what did you honestly do for her to stray? Are you the same man from 7 years ago that got her? Got to call a spade a spade.
Ill be honest and say I got comfortable. But for real Im a rare breed out here. 34 black, no felonies, college degree, good credit, career, own house and car, and come from a good family. On top of that im handsome as fukk. Im bout to eat out here

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Sorry to hear this :mjcry:

But it was inevitable

Check the scoreboard

198af2kcuq5fwgif.gif

#GMB

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I thought you had a keeper after the wedding story where she was chasing nikkas off your porch with a pistol :wow:
Thing is she's really a good person who has held me down thru a lot. She gonna try her hardest to come back but fukk her. Shes a business partner at this point

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They all follow a script..
She will be back when she's out of the fog, right now you can't compare to new and exciting.

Right now your that old classic movie she's seen time and time again, knows every line, knows the plot. Even if your a two thumbs up classic, if some new Adam Sandler movie is out which is she going to want to see that old clssic movie or that new Adam Sandler movie even if its trash she knows nothing about.

Remember women want you to beg mope fight for them, stand strong keep your emotions in check. In the end you'll win

She fed me that bullshyt line last night. I just looked at her like:stopitslime:

Real love is building a future and investing in that person not no damn butterflies:mjlol:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
But being fair, breh what did you honestly do for her to stray? Are you the same man from 7 years ago that got her? Got to call a spade a spade.
He didn't have to do shyt breh. Emotions are dynamic and it's why marriage is such a difficult thing. I genuinely believe the divorce rate would be much higher if people could separate in a manner that's similar to how boyfriend/girlfriends can end relationships. I feel that sometimes many people want to separate but feel obligated to stay because of the "married" title. Look at the OP again, she even tried to lie to breh, b. She knows she's cheating but would rather lie than end everything. :martin:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Ill be honest and say I got comfortable. But for real Im a rare breed out here. 34 black, no felonies, college degree, good credit, career, own house and car, and come from a good family. On top of that im handsome as fukk. Im bout to eat out here

Eat mane and gl, but got to look in mirror and know where you fukked up and not get complacent next time.

Would have been better for her to communicate her needs but choosing to fukk around showed this 30+ year old grown woman wasnt serious about marriage. It's work.

In that other thread where we were telling brehs to stay sharp, brehettes were talking that shyt...look what happens :francis: