Officially about to join team GMB

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:mjcry: what's in the screenshots
Pics of them hugging and making little comments about each other. Even have a screenshot of them in a hotel room. Opportunity and disposition. Im getting that family discount on the legal fees.

Im going for her throat but with grace:myman:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
even with the evidence OP, there is a high chance you're going to be paying child support and alimony :stylin:
She makes more than me so alimony is out the question. As far as custody goes I been gathering all my evidence that I been the only one handling school responsibilities for my daughter. My lawyer said worse case scenario is we get joint physical custody and nobody pays any child support

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
She makes more than me so alimony is out the question. As far as custody goes I been gathering all my evidence that I been the only one handling school responsibilities for my daughter. My lawyer said worse case scenario is we get joint physical custody and nobody pays any child support
gl brah, i hope you get full custody :francis:
these women need to learn

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

:salute:

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
Since u had no problem sharing that story... y not share the screen shots,unless your a.......... liar