Officially about to join team GMB

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Goes to show you some of these chicks cant be satisfied unless they satisfied with themselves. Been married for 7 years and this shyt literally came outta nowhere. I saw the changes in her and immediately knew what it meant
Pretty much man. You could've been husband and father of the year, but none of that mattered as long as she felt unfulfilled. No matter how hard you try, you can't be everything to one person. They gotta find that inner peace within.

And the fukked up part about it is that the nikka she gave her body to doesn't give a fukk about her or her situation. :mjcry:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That sucks bruh, I'm glad you recognized what was going on instantly didn't p*ssyfoot around and are handling things accordingly. Hope that personal trainer and her work out(not really), she going to be looking really stupid soon.

Personal trainers be killing women in relationships. Its pretty free unless you have an exceptional woman.

How old are you and how old is she?

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
She makes more than me so alimony is out the question. As far as custody goes I been gathering all my evidence that I been the only one handling school responsibilities for my daughter. My lawyer said worse case scenario is we get joint physical custody and nobody pays any child support
aSGGIwE.gif

marriage is some bs...thats why when coli nikkas actin like marrying someone who makes more than you will automatically make the wife a loyal person i just smh. cause this can still happen. at least you won't lose half your shyt, but i can only imagine how much it hurts after 7 years

edit: oh and
ESNqAcQ.gif

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't lie, I know couple trainers that be fukking their clients
It's a good lick if that's what you're into :francis:

Yeah there is no reason for your average woman in a relationship to have a male personal trainer that they spend a bunch of "free time" with, I dont care what the situation is.