Officially about to join team GMB

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
May you be blessed unconditionally :blessed:

Ill be honest and say I got comfortable. But for real Im a rare breed out here. 34 black, no felonies, college degree, good credit, career, own house and car, and come from a good family. On top of that im handsome as fukk. Im bout to eat out here

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Props for keeping your emotions in check and handling all of your business with a clear head.

My divorce was finalized this past August, I wasn't married as long as you and didn't have any children so I know what your going through is harder than what I did. But you can NEVER accept that form of disrespect from a woman who was supposed to support you and hold you down. Smashing her trainer is some low shyt, and THEN bragging on social media is just foul...

I hope you don't have to pay that bytch a dime

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thing is she's really a good person who has held me down thru a lot. She gonna try her hardest to come back but fukk her. Shes a business partner at this point

Thats the thing people dont understand, marriage is about dedication. Life long, they'll be periods when one or the other will get really comfortable and that's where the true test of love and the principles of marriage come in.

She probably is a good person, but she messed up and engaged in fleshy desires. Instead of getting herself out of a bad situation that she could easily have removed herself from she made a choice because it "felt good"

Sucks breh, but at least your not getting played or losing out on family, money and time.

Daps
@BmoreGorilla my friend you should never let a wife get a personal trainer

Now some women gonna come in on that talk but fukk it

Having a personal trainer for the average person is useless and its a waste of money. I see dumbasses going to the gym with their personal trainer to do shyt that they can do alone, shyt that they can do if they just spent time looking it up on the web.

These personal trainers are mere eye candy for women.. starts off 'professional' then turns into her venting her frustrations about you to him, him giving her advice, her seeing a guy that is like a breath of fresh air to her :francis:

We know how it ends. This isn't just for you but for any breh whos woman is out here talking that 'I need a personal trainer' shyt :dame:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Let your bytch have a personal trainer brehs :troll:
I know a personal trainer who got stabbed by the boyfriend of one of his clients for fukking around. And the personal trainer had a gf(who's my friend) at the time. And my dumbass friend was still by his side at the hospital.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Everyone gets comfortable its natural. The pace may change but your still running the damn race, someone running like 5,000 meters isn't going to run sprinter speed at the beginning, maybe the last 300 meters they run their fastest
, but there still running the race.

Only these dumb ass brehettes except a man to be like he was in wooing them and the honeymoon period.

There is never a reason to step out and spread your legs for another man though.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
@BmoreGorilla my friend you should never let a wife get a personal trainer

Now some women gonna come in on that talk but fukk it

Having a personal trainer for the average person is useless and its a waste of money. I see dumbasses going to the gym with their personal trainer to do shyt that they can do alone, shyt that they can do if they just spent time looking it up on the web.

These personal trainers are mere eye candy for women.. starts off 'professional' then turns into her venting her frustrations about you to him, him giving her advice, her seeing a guy that is like a breath of fresh air to her :francis:

We know how it ends. This isn't just for you but for any breh whos woman is out here talking that 'I need a personal trainer' shyt :dame:
TBH I let my women do whatever they want. Im too good to tell someone what they can and cant do. If they wanna fukk up a good situation that's on them. Ill still be the same nikka. She cant find no one better than me