Officially about to join team GMB

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I think women think twice if you show them you can get other women in a subtle way..You gotta make sure that "fire"stay lit..When women feel they dont have to compete, thats when the shyt starts...

When you stop making them feel jealous and stop them from playing the "hold the p*ssy"game,your lowering your value to them..

My barber told me he came home like 3am one night and his BM argued for a half hour and then he hit it right after

These broads like the drama
I don't know about making them outright jealous................... but its def good for them to know your real world worth. One of wifey's friends is :o:, supposedly complements me a lot and is :o: whenever I see her, and she just got engaged :snoop:

And a lot of times, in my experience anyway.... whew, this is going to sound misogynstic as fukk but its been what I've seen... when women start getting irrational or testy its either PMS or time for some dikk. Men and women need certain validators and structure in relationships.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
#GMB
baby-worship-o.gif
:dead:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I mentioned in a thread a little while back how me and the wife been having issues. Turns out the issues weren't with US but with HER. Over the past few months she's been picking fights more and more for no reason.

Spending waaaaaaaay too much time at the "gym" talking about she "needs her space":aicmon:

I kno what that kinda bullshyt talk means. So I started doing my homework. I kno she been working with this dusty as personal trainer. Got a hold of his IG account. Since it was marked private I had a female co worker of mine request to follow him and he accepted.
I now have screen shots over the past few months which indicate they were having an affair. :damn:

I have a cousin whose a lawyer who told me in MD all I need to prove is that there is a disposition for an affair to occur and the opportunity.

I got both and its all on IG. They thought they were slick marking shyt private. No need for a PI or witnesses. This is why I been laying low for the past few weeks. Gathering my evidence and getting a lawyer on the low. Finally confronted her last night:

Me: "So you been fukking your trainer huh:birdman:"

Her: "You kno I wouldn't do that. We're just friends:francis:"

Me: "Oh yea? That's not what these screenshots and comments say:usure:"

Her: "How'd you get all that:dwillhuh:"

Me: " The Lord works in mysterious ways:sas2:"

So she starts saying how dude filled an emotional void in her and made her feel good about herself blah blah blah.

That nikka just doing his job:mjlol:

Nothing wrong with me or the marriage. Point blank something is wrong with her. bytch wasn't unhappy enough with the marriage to leave but was unhappy enough with herself that she stepped out to fill some bullshyt void. Told me she had tried to end it several times but couldn't

Told the bytch she has until Saturday to get her shyt out and go to her mothers:ufdup:

Ill even help her pack. Already have an appointment Saturday morning to change the locks:sas1:

Took the past few weeks to get perspective on this shyt and wrap my head around the fact everybodys life is gonna be changing. I get the idea she doesn't want the marriage to end but fukk it. Cant put up with that kind of disrespect

@Queen you were right she was plotting behind my back:to:

But fukk her. Adultery is one of the only things in MD you can file for immediately. Bout to get this shyt wrapped up before the holidays. Only people that matter at this point are me and the kids

GMB you gotta new member

full
From the bottom of my cold dead heart, I'm sorry that happened to you.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:wow:

So in my family, we deep #GMB - my dad has been divorced (but found my mom and been married to her for like almost 40 years), my brother is going through one, my other brother is divorced, my other brother had his wife had a child by another man while they're married (and still married :wow: :mjcry: :scust::francis:) and my cousin who is also in the military has been divorced because his wife cheater. They all say the same thing - we are great providers and we do any and everything, but once they STBX find out that the grass aint all the green on the other side - they come crawling back.

For me, nah - I tossed that hoe into the neither void. She tries to use the kids to soften me up :mjcry: because she knows i'll do anything for my babies. Little does she know though, that she gonna get got like Scarface did to Manolo.

I even told her new bf straight to his face that he aint shyt. I remember this fool with his mama stopped by my house during the superbowl because he wanted to 'talk' about the situation. i was already blitz. I told him I should slap shyt out of his mother for bearing a POS excuse of man who sleeps with another man's married wife. Nikka didn't do anything except for the:dwillhuh:

:pachaha:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know you didn't ask me but topics like sexual needs should be discussed BEFORE getting into a relationship/marriage. Some things may be required or deal breakers. Sexual compatibility is important, too.
But why doesn't this go both ways? :dwillhuh:

Y'all all over him about not rubbing her feet and writing her poems when he probably wasn't doing none of that goofy shyt before they got married either :patrice:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
But why doesn't this go both ways? :dwillhuh:

Y'all all over him about not rubbing her feet and writing her poems when he probably wasn't doing none of that goofy shyt before they got married either :patrice:

It does go both ways, sorry if my message came across as one sided. Before getting into a relationship I think both the man and woman need to discuss their wants, needs, expectations, etc. That's why I said 'topics like sexual needs'.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
you dont keep ANYONE on a leash

you just gotta let people be who they are and you decide if you want to deal with them or not

There's nothing wrong with being vigalent in a relationship. Letting people "do them" is how you end up swapping bodily fluids with some nikka you didn't know when your wife kisses you after swallowing his load earlier that day. :scust:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That doesn't negate the fact that ignoring these aspects is stupid. In a marriage you need to pay attention to your partners needs.

Just like if I gained 100 lbs my husband would have no right to cheat on me and if he did so the crime would be worthy of death. Yet it would still be stupid for me to lack attention to my personal appearance.

I would not be responsible for his cheating. But it is unwise to neglect the physical aspect of our relationship.

It is unwise to bring strippers in your house. It is unwise to ignore your spouses requests for more attention. This does not excuse whoredom. Because it is very unwise to turn to whoredom to solve issues within your marriage. She will learn how it works. But if OP wants a successful relationship in the future, he needs to learn a few things as well.
Except none of that matters because she never opened her got damn mouth :what:

If your husband had a problem with you gaining 100lbs, he would've made it known long before you started taking the stairlift to the bedroom :dahell:

She never made requests for attention, she just up and cheated. Why are you determined to spin this as his fault :dahuh: