Officially about to join team GMB

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
OP you should post this same story on that marriage and infidelity forum and see what kind of responses you get from them :heh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
As much as I like to think so - it wasn't like that. My exwife was good friend with his moms. that's the only reason why she went with him, as far as i can tell.

Sounds mad disrespectful, if the ex wife aint there why are you showing up???? :wtf: I would have told sucka to beat it, your girlfriend dont live here anymore, keep her on a leash... :camby:

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Sounds mad disrespectful, if the ex wife aint there why are you showing up???? :wtf: I would have told sucka to beat it, your girlfriend dont live here anymore, keep her on a leash... :camby:

You don't keep hoes on a leash. She is mad disrespectful - but every dog has it's day, and her's is coming in the form of a court room :banderas:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You don't keep hoes on a leash. She is mad disrespectful - but every dog has it's day, and her's is coming in the form of a court room :banderas:

Thats good to know.... But what this dude was hoping to accomplish coming to your house in the first place??? :wtf:

Soon

Banned
Daps
Real shyt breh. Emotions are dynamic; the way newlyweds feel about each other weeding night is almost certainly not the way they feel about each other once everything starts becoming routine. Some people just want to enjoy the honeymoon, puppy love phase forever, which not possible. :francis:

To me it comes down to loyalty, honor, and respect. If all she cares about is the sentimental stuff, the mushy stuff, the Hollywood romance fantasy stuff she needs to grow up. I'm almost certain immaturity was a big part in her actions.