Officially about to join team GMB

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I mentioned in a thread a little while back how me and the wife been having issues. Turns out the issues weren't with US but with HER. Over the past few months she's been picking fights more and more for no reason.

Spending waaaaaaaay too much time at the "gym" talking about she "needs her space":aicmon:

I kno what that kinda bullshyt talk means. So I started doing my homework. I kno she been working with this dusty as personal trainer. Got a hold of his IG account. Since it was marked private I had a female co worker of mine request to follow him and he accepted.
I now have screen shots over the past few months which indicate they were having an affair. :damn:

I have a cousin whose a lawyer who told me in MD all I need to prove is that there is a disposition for an affair to occur and the opportunity.

I got both and its all on IG. They thought they were slick marking shyt private. No need for a PI or witnesses. This is why I been laying low for the past few weeks. Gathering my evidence and getting a lawyer on the low. Finally confronted her last night:

Me: "So you been fukking your trainer huh:birdman:"

Her: "You kno I wouldn't do that. We're just friends:francis:"

Me: "Oh yea? That's not what these screenshots and comments say:usure:"

Her: "How'd you get all that:dwillhuh:"

Me: " The Lord works in mysterious ways:sas2:"

So she starts saying how dude filled an emotional void in her and made her feel good about herself blah blah blah.

That nikka just doing his job:mjlol:

Nothing wrong with me or the marriage. Point blank something is wrong with her. bytch wasn't unhappy enough with the marriage to leave but was unhappy enough with herself that she stepped out to fill some bullshyt void. Told me she had tried to end it several times but couldn't

Told the bytch she has until Saturday to get her shyt out and go to her mothers:ufdup:

Ill even help her pack. Already have an appointment Saturday morning to change the locks:sas1:

Took the past few weeks to get perspective on this shyt and wrap my head around the fact everybodys life is gonna be changing. I get the idea she doesn't want the marriage to end but fukk it. Cant put up with that kind of disrespect

@Queen you were right she was plotting behind my back:to:

But fukk her. Adultery is one of the only things in MD you can file for immediately. Bout to get this shyt wrapped up before the holidays. Only people that matter at this point are me and the kids

GMB you gotta new member

full

The way you handled this you were already part#gmb. Shot out to my hometown charmcity.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
full

Same gif
Same shyt whr woman think they can get away with playing a nikka and a Bmore nikka at that? It's called charmcity for a reason, Replace this hoe quick followed by the cold shoulder and gain custody of the children. She deserves nothing..

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Op got the perfect attitude for the GMB Squad

He is a laidback dude who dont handcuff and try to put boundaries on women

Essentially letting her do her

Thats what GMB is all about letting people be who they is no restrictions

We dont want to control women we want women to stand on their own two feet

Marriage imo isva different beast there are rules in that shyt. Boundaries should be established and adhered to its like being a soldier it takes discipline

We know most people are undisciplined and hate having boundaries and hate feeling controlled

Most modern people cant handle staying within the parameters of the marriage contract

Therefore GMB exists to bring clarity to the situation

People are going to do what they want
These bytches gon choose these bytches gon be who they is

No need for signing binding contracts when dealing with the unstable emotions and undisciplined actions of most humans

GMB is the answer
#GMB
baby-worship-o.gif

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
No need for signing binding contracts when dealing with the unstable emotions and undisciplined actions of most humans
Real shyt breh. Emotions are dynamic; the way newlyweds feel about each other weeding night is almost certainly not the way they feel about each other once everything starts becoming routine. Some people just want to enjoy the honeymoon, puppy love phase forever, which not possible. :francis:

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Every time I hear this happen the woman always tries to come back at some point smh

So in my family, we deep #GMB - my dad has been divorced (but found my mom and been married to her for like almost 40 years), my brother is going through one, my other brother is divorced, my other brother had his wife had a child by another man while they're married (and still married :wow: :mjcry: :scust::francis:) and my cousin who is also in the military has been divorced because his wife cheater. They all say the same thing - we are great providers and we do any and everything, but once they STBX find out that the grass aint all the green on the other side - they come crawling back.

For me, nah - I tossed that hoe into the neither void. She tries to use the kids to soften me up :mjcry: because she knows i'll do anything for my babies. Little does she know though, that she gonna get got like Scarface did to Manolo.

I even told her new bf straight to his face that he aint shyt. I remember this fool with his mama stopped by my house during the superbowl because he wanted to 'talk' about the situation. i was already blitz. I told him I should slap shyt out of his mother for bearing a POS excuse of man who sleeps with another man's married wife. Nikka didn't do anything except for the:dwillhuh:

:pachaha:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Pretty much man. You could've been husband and father of the year, but none of that mattered as long as she felt unfulfilled. No matter how hard you try, you can't be everything to one person. They gotta find that inner peace within.

And the fukked up part about it is that the nikka she gave her body to doesn't give a fukk about her or her situation. :mjcry:

At the end of the day, the man has to choose a better woman

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Pretty much man. You could've been husband and father of the year, but none of that mattered as long as she felt unfulfilled. No matter how hard you try, you can't be everything to one person. They gotta find that inner peace within.

And the fukked up part about it is that the nikka she gave her body to doesn't give a fukk about her or her situation. :mjcry:

The side person never gives a fukk, nor should he/she

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So in my family, we deep #GMB - my dad has been divorced (but found my mom and been married to her for like almost 40 years), my brother is going through one, my other brother is divorced, my other brother had his wife had a child by another man while they're married (and still married :wow: :mjcry: :scust::francis:) and my cousin who is also in the military has been divorced because his wife cheater. They all say the same thing - we are great providers and we do any and everything, but once they STBX find out that the grass aint all the green on the other side - they come crawling back.

For me, nah - I tossed that hoe into the neither void. She tries to use the kids to soften me up :mjcry: because she knows i'll do anything for my babies. Little does she know though, that she gonna get got like Scarface did to Manolo.

I even told her new bf straight to his face that he aint shyt. I remember this fool with his mama stopped by my house during the superbowl because he wanted to 'talk' about the situation. i was already blitz. I told him I should slap shyt out of his mother for bearing a POS excuse of man who sleeps with another man's married wife. Nikka didn't do anything except for the:dwillhuh:

:pachaha:

He brought his moms to your house to talk about your wife to you?!?! nikka aint got no balls to handle his business dolo... :scust: what a coward ass nikka.

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
He brought his moms to your house to talk about your wife to you?!?! nikka aint got no balls to handle his business dolo... :scust: what a coward ass nikka.

As much as I like to think so - it wasn't like that. My exwife was good friend with his moms. that's the only reason why she went with him, as far as i can tell.