Officially about to join team GMB

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Queen will attempt to ignore the vulgarity and answer the question.

The answer to the question is that it depends on if that is a reasonable request within a particular relationship or not. Based on the relationship, is it reasonable to ask for that act on a regular basis? That is what it comes down to.

Is the person opposed to the act? Has the person performed the act before? Are they okay with doing it?

If there are no moral, religious, or strong personal preference issues, then yes, it would be stupid to dismiss the sexual request.

I don't think it can be strongly argued that it is unreasonable to request your husband text you during the day when he is texting other people. It would be unreasonable to request this if his job did not allow him time to do so, or if phones weren't allowed at his place of employment.

Failing to meet requests does not excuse cheating. But we aren't talking about excusing cheating. We are talking about being wise.
Did you just refer to yourself in 3rd person on purpose? :francis:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She had unrealistic expectations. She always thought that in love feeling was supposed to last forever. fukk I look like cuddling all night every night and putting rose petals on the bed every weekend. We have kids and our personal happiness should come after theirs

Was more cuddling and more romance all she wanted that seemed like unrealistic expectation?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Queen will attempt to ignore the vulgarity and answer the question.

The answer to the question is that it depends on if that is a reasonable request within a particular relationship or not. Based on the relationship, is it reasonable to ask for that act on a regular basis? That is what it comes down to.

Is the person opposed to the act? Has the person performed the act before? Are they okay with doing it?

If there are no moral, religious, or strong personal preference issues, then yes, it would be stupid to dismiss the sexual request.

I don't think it can be strongly argued that it is unreasonable to request your husband text you during the day when he is texting other people. It would be unreasonable to request this if his job did not allow him time to do so, or if phones weren't allowed at his place of employment.

Failing to meet requests does not excuse cheating. But we aren't talking about excusing cheating. We are talking about being wise.

None of us are children here, but I guess I could have said "fellatio" if that makes you feel more comfortable.

Wasn't aware that there were religious oppositions to fellatio :jbhmm:

But thank you for answering to question. :obama:

I've dated a few women that feel like some there is something inherently wrong with a man's sexual desires.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know you didn't ask me but topics like sexual needs should be discussed BEFORE getting into a relationship/marriage. Some things may be required or deal breakers. Sexual compatibility is important, too.

Absolutely. My sexual needs have been a deal breaker multiple times. Its no hard feelings or anything though, I just respectfully say I cant get down with that and move on. :yeshrug:

I'm even willing to wait until much later in the relationship, hell i might be willing to wait until marriage (maybe), but if you hit me with "the only thing we're doing when we're married is missionary :usure:" I'm out.

I just hate how I get called shallow for putting importance into the physical side of a relationship. It may not matter as much as the emotional side but... it still matters

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Damn. Sorry this happened to you.

Women be fallin' for that personal trainer okey doke...catching feelings n' shyt :mjlol:. A girl I know ALWAYS go to events thrown by her "trainer." ALWAYS. Talkin' about "oh he is just my friend." :usure: You don't need a personal trainer for two years running :camby:

A good friend of mine is a trainer, these scallywags want him so bad they can't even hide it.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I'm not saying to go into a relationship hoping and thinking it WILL fail. Just dont get married.

There are 2 ultimate end results of being with someone. It's either forever or not.

Be in love and cohabitate and do all that shyt until one of you dont want to continue doing so anymore.

Then move on.
Some people want to make the commitment to each other and their kids. And there's nothing wrong with that. Plenty of people have happy enduring marriages, and a lot of those marriages have a lot of common traits.... traits it doesn't seem like the OP's marriage did :huh: I don't think saying "dont get married" is sound advice. It's doable and rewarding if you do it right.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I aint the jealous type at all. If she wanted a male personal trainer than its up to her to fukk up or not

Exactly nikkas kill me trying to handcuff their girls. If she's going to fukk up she was going to do so regardless, and I let her know from the jump if she decides to do so then I will bounce, trust me you can and will be replaced. I'm not trying to hand tie a chick just like I wouldn't expect her to hand tie me. If you have to do all that then you shouldn't be with that person in the first place. She's grown goddamn woman with children.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
None of us are children here, but I guess I could have said "fellatio" if that makes you feel more comfortable.

Wasn't aware that there were religious oppositions to fellatio :jbhmm:

But thank you for answering to question. :obama:

I've dated a few women that feel like some there is something inherently wrong with a man's sexual desires.

There is nothing inherently wrong with sexual desires between 2 human beings who are in a lawful relationship. But if you are on that dog, cat, horse, goat, poop, pee type stuff then :huhldup: good luck.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Damn. Sorry this happened to you.

Women be fallin' for that personal trainer okey doke...catching feelings n' shyt :mjlol:. A girl I know ALWAYS go to events thrown by her "trainer." ALWAYS. Talkin' about "oh he is just my friend." :usure: You don't need a personal trainer for two years running :camby:

A good friend of mine is a trainer, these scallywags want him so bad they can't even hide it.

Lot of them are downlow trying to hookup with them or put themselves in a situation to spark shyt. That's why women are always "friends" with their trainer and trying to hang out with them after class.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is nothing inherently wrong with sexual desires between 2 human beings.
But if you are on that dog, cat, horse, goat, poop, pee type stuff then :huhldup: good luck.

:dead:

Why you have to take it there? :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@BmoreGorilla look up imgur cause you said you dont know how to post pics. well now you can... there's no excuses for this, you can, crop, edit and paste on that shyt, it's what i se to post my gifs here on the coli.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
@BmoreGorilla look up imgur cause you said you dont know how to post pics. well now you can... there's no excuses for this, you can, crop, edit and paste on that shyt, it's what i se to post my gifs here on the coli.
Real talk tho by posting pics on the coli that could fukk up my whole game right now