Officially about to join team GMB

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
My wife gets a daily "I love you/love ya" text and flowers at year job several times a year. It might sound like a lot to all the coli players on here, but if shyt falls out with us, am I really out anymore than a little time and a some pocket change? Relationships require maintenance just like having a car. If you're trying to get somewhere, you gotta keep at least a little gas in the tank.

Cars aren't people! All the "maintenance" in the world still isn't going to prevent a woman in a relationship or marriage from cheating if she desires sexual &/or emotional gratification elsewhere.

Last edited:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I don't excuse her actions at all. I've said that already and called her stupid.

I just don't buy that OP was the perfect husband because his own words prove otherwise. That is no excuse for her to cheat. But her cheating is no excuse for others to ignore OP's personal flaws and pretend as if he was perfect. Props to him for admitting his role. Did you offer emotional security though?

If you feel your spouse isn't meeting your needs then you talk to them and set boundaries so you won't be led astray. If your spouse comes to you and says they feel a certain way and it is not completely ridiculous, then don't be dismissive.

Generally, I think cheaters should be stoned to death unless there are children involved. Since there are children involved, maybe there is a chance for reconciliation since issues ran both ways.

:dahell:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Real talk tho by posting pics on the coli that could fukk up my whole game right now
Yea dont feed these silly nikkas.... u are dealing with real life shyt right now. Maybe wait for the ink to dry.

:aicmon: @ that personal trainer too. Your wife was def not the first. Hes gonna get clapped one day........ dont be the one tho :whoa:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
BBWs can be scandalous too.

Us dude gonna have to realize. dikk size, weight, attractiveness, and other shyt we spend so much time worrying about and wondering if we passed the test, and we STILL get got. A women (and man for brehettes) that has the nature to cheat will cheat, and cheat on anybody.

Yep, a cheater will cheat regardless of how amazing you think your pipe game is, how smooth you think your personality is, how much money you have, etc. Cheaters simply want something NEW. They crave variety. It doesn't matter what you have, what you've done for them, etc. If they get bored and feel that this external element can provide relief to their boredom, they're going to cheat.

Athletes with millions of dollars can get cheated on and left despite taking a woman from nothing to everything, so that goes to show the average man is definitely not above the fray. This same scenario happened with Tim Duncan. His wife planned to leave him for her personal trainer and was going to use Tim's money to help push the trainer's business. The only thing you can hope for is that you have an incredibly moral woman who can control her urges. You have to have a God-fearing woman who values family above everything else. A woman who actually abides by that as opposed to mouthing it is incredibly rare. I tell people if they find that one gem, they better get out of the game and leave it alone lest they be stuck in this madness that is modern dating.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
bruh smashed your wife in some gucci flip flops :whoo:

bruh was about that tyrone lifestyle.... just here to f ya wife, long dikk style (pause) :dame:

in all seriousness, though, good luck. we learn from negative experiences and become stronger for it. :jawalrus:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You work hard every day blood, sweat, and tears to take care of your family and she couldn't appreciate it. I been through a similar situation as you op except my ex and I weren't married (thank God). Sorry to hear that brother and keep your head up.

Welcome #GMB and prenup life. :mjcry:

Last edited:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
And family is everything, and money is less important
Long as your mama love you, don’t ever love a woman ~ Wale

You did it to ya selves brehettes
full