Officially about to join team GMB

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
@BmoreGorilla look up imgur cause you said you dont know how to post pics. well now you can... there's no excuses for this, you can, crop, edit and paste on that shyt, it's what i se to post my gifs here on the coli.
I wouldn't do that, if he's about to take her ass to court, don't need no evidence that could fukk his W up.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Team BBW# might be on the come up:sas2:

Stop pointing her to the gym and point her the chicken:obama:
BBWs can be scandalous too.

Us dude gonna have to realize. dikk size, weight, attractiveness, and other shyt we spend so much time worrying about and wondering if we passed the test, and we STILL get got. A women (and man for brehettes) that has the nature to cheat will cheat, and cheat on anybody.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I believe that too, this thread had me thinking today. Like how I would feel how betrayed and hurt it scared me. Then I turn around and think about the person I love and how I wouldn't want to hurt them like that. To even think about hurting them like that hurts me. But that's always been me, super considerate even when I hate the person.

Most people aren't considerate and never put themselves in the other persons shoes until it's too late and they have to see it. Even then some don't have the empathy and can't really understand until it's done to them.

This post smells of rose petals and springtime joy.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
That doesn't negate the fact that ignoring these aspects is stupid. In a marriage you need to pay attention to your partners needs.

Just like if I gained 100 lbs my husband would have no right to cheat on me and if he did so the crime would be worthy of death. Yet it would still be stupid for me to lack attention to my personal appearance.

I would not be responsible for his cheating. But it is unwise to neglect the physical aspect of our relationship.

It is unwise to bring strippers in your house. It is unwise to ignore your spouses requests for more attention. This does not excuse whoredom. Because it is very unwise to turn to whoredom to solve issues within your marriage. She will learn how it works. But if OP wants a successful relationship in the future, he needs to learn a few things as well.

that has nothing to do with her cheating and him leaving her. the fact is she should not have cheated. there really is nothing else to talk about with regards to her letting the stripper thing go down. two completely different situations and it does not warrant being cheated on. why bring it up? . the man is venting and your trying to lecture him about his marriage ending in a tragic fashion? oh okay.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
that has nothing to do with her cheating and him leaving her. the fact is she should not have cheated. there really is nothing else to talk about with regards to her letting the stripper thing go down. two completely different situations and it does not warrant being cheated on. why bring it up? . the man is venting and your trying to lecture him about his marriage ending in a tragic fashion? oh okay.

Do you lack reading comprehension skills, or are you just pretending for the sake of argument?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That doesn't negate the fact that ignoring these aspects is stupid. In a marriage you need to pay attention to your partners needs.

Just like if I gained 100 lbs my husband would have no right to cheat on me and if he did so the crime would be worthy of death. Yet it would still be stupid for me to lack attention to my personal appearance.

I would not be responsible for his cheating. But it is unwise to neglect the physical aspect of our relationship.

It is unwise to bring strippers in your house. It is unwise to ignore your spouses requests for more attention. This does not excuse whoredom. Because it is very unwise to turn to whoredom to solve issues within your marriage. She will learn how it works. But if OP wants a successful relationship in the future, he needs to learn a few things as well.
Would you STFU

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And family is everything, and money is less important
Long as your mama love you, don’t ever love a woman ~ Wale

You did it to ya selves brehettes
full

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
healthy marriages require boundaries, respect, and forsaking all whores.

:mjlol:You don't know what the hell you're taking about. Marriage is so much more deeper than that. Those things you mention only serve to protect ones ego.

Last edited: