Officially about to join team GMB

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
She has no idea what proof I got or that I have a lawyer. She also has no idea Ive been in contact with my daughters teacher. This nikka is like the exact opposite of me too. 5'7, dark skinned, dreads, a meathead, and nothing going for him except he's a personal trainer

good, this is war now don't expose your hand cause all that's gonna do is start an argument or some drama... just do your thing and proceed and keep your mind on your kids/work/hobbies etc so she won't drive you crazy. always stay cool headed and eventually you'll be smashing young iG thots left and right in no time guilt free
:blessed::salute:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That doesn't negate the fact that ignoring these aspects is stupid. In a marriage you need to pay attention to your partners needs.

Just like if I gained 100 lbs my husband would have no right to cheat on me and if he did so the crime would be worthy of death. Yet it would still be stupid for me to lack attention to my personal appearance.

I would not be responsible for his cheating. But it is unwise to neglect the physical aspect of our relationship.

It is unwise to bring strippers in your house. It is unwise to ignore your spouses requests for more attention. This does not excuse whoredom. Because it is very unwise to turn to whoredom to solve issues within your marriage. She will learn how it works. But if OP wants a successful relationship in the future, he needs to learn a few things as well.

I feel you... but before I dap you, I must ask you the same questions from the other POV :lupe:.

For instance, if your husband expresses a strong desire to have you suck his dikk on the regular, do you aslo feel that would be unwise to reject this?

I swear i'm not trying to be vulgar :whoa:, but this is real life.
Plenty of men and women don't even express their sexual needs for fear of the other party's reaction.

Since you are here dropping relationship knowledge, I just want to know what you think about this :jbhmm:

Last edited:

﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps
This is real messed up. Hope you get your situation right afterwards. Also not to undermine your predicament, but I admire the calculated, precise, tactical approach you took. It takes a great amount of composure and emotional intelligence to not fly off the handle like many men in this scenario seem to do.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
This is real messed up. Hope you get your situation right afterwards. Also not to undermine your predicament, but I admire the calculated, precise, tactical approach you took. It takes a great amount of composure and emotional intelligence to not fly off the handle like many men in this scenario seem to do.
Trust me breh we spent the past few months fighting every day but as soon as light was shed on the situation I chose to remove myself from it

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I think women think twice if you show them you can get other women in a subtle way..You gotta make sure that "fire"stay lit..When women feel they dont have to compete, thats when the shyt starts...

When you stop making them feel jealous and stop them from playing the "hold the p*ssy"game,your lowering your value to them..

My barber told me he came home like 3am one night and his BM argued for a half hour and then he hit it right after

These broads like the drama

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
I feel you... but before I dap you, I must ask you the same questions from the other POV :lupe:.

For instance, if your husband expresses a strong desire to have you suck his dikk on the regular, do you aslo feel that would be unwise to reject this?

Plenty of men and women don't even express their sexual needs for fear of the other parties reaction.

Since you are here dropping relationship knowledge, I just want to know what you think about this :jbhmm:

Queen will attempt to ignore the vulgarity and answer the question.

The answer to the question is that it depends on if that is a reasonable request within a particular relationship or not. Based on the relationship, is it reasonable to ask for that act on a regular basis? That is what it comes down to.

Is the person opposed to the act? Has the person performed the act before? Are they okay with doing it?

If there are no moral, religious, or strong personal preference issues, then yes, it would be stupid to dismiss the sexual request.

I don't think it can be strongly argued that it is unreasonable to request your husband text you during the day when he is texting other people. It would be unreasonable to request this if his job did not allow him time to do so, or if phones weren't allowed at his place of employment.

Failing to meet requests does not excuse cheating. But we aren't talking about excusing cheating. We are talking about being wise.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I

Plenty of men and women don't even express their sexual needs for fear of the other party's reaction.

I know you didn't ask me but topics like sexual needs should be discussed BEFORE getting into a relationship/marriage. Some things may be required or deal breakers. Sexual compatibility is important, too.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I think women think twice if you show them you can get other women in a subtle way..You gotta make sure that "fire"stay lit..When women feel they dont have to compete, thats when the shyt starts...

When you stop making them feel jealous and stop them from playing the "hold the p*ssy"game,your lowering your value to them..

My barber told me he came home like 3am one night and his BM argued for a half hour and then he hit it right after

These broads like the drama
She knows I can get other chicks too. I got chicks who been waiting for us to break up. She always been the jealous type too