Officially about to join team GMB

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
My parents are the same way. But their marriage is strong. My wife would always complain how I would text my boys all day and not her

Im like but we live together tho :what:

If I spend all day communicating with you what the fukk are we gonna talk about later. With all this technology it makes it hard to miss someone. I wanted to come home and spend time with my wife and talk about our day. She wanted to do it all day everyday

You should read the book I recommended. It sounds like she felt neglected as if you have so much to say to your friends but not to her. You don't understand her love langauge.

It's simple to fill her need without texting her all day....

First you explain your point of view. Then you try to meet her need by making an effort to text her occasionally throughout the day.

-I just wanted to say hi and let you know I was thinking about you.

-I hope your day is going well.

-You looked nice this morning. I can't wait to see you later.

-Lol. Look at this article...

-I was thinking about getting some [insert liquor] for tonight. Do you want something?

- I have a busy day today but I love you.

Just say something. Anything. It's not about what you say. It's about making an effort to be attentive to her needs while making her understand that she is more important than your friends, and that's why you talk to her in person at home. But you still have to put in that work.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Man don't believe that shyt. I've been on both sides of this coin of the nikka getting cheated on and the side nikka fukking a girl with a man...

Anytime she says some goofy shyt like that know it's bullshyt, she was gonna cheat either way. No woman gets "emotionally validated" by having strange dikk up in her.

Now we know 99% of women won't admit that they want strange dikk, but they do just like men want strange p*ssy. They just like to dress it up to justify their behavior and it's not lady like to want advertise that you want outside sex... You really think some personal trainer nikka gives a damn about her emotions?

:mjlol: :dead: Lawd

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Im just gonna adopt when I'm ready and have fun outchea...they aren't worth the time and commitment :martin:

sex androids around the corner too. :merchant: women might be in for a bigger bubble burst than the housing market :wow:

Gonna have sex androids on IG with perfect bodies posing, twerking, cooking cleaning and available for purchase with the latest iWife os update installed :ohlawd:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Nothing about me. Its obvious they trying to remain a secret but theyre so fukking dumb. Its all corny shyt like:

Him: "This woman is truly amazing"
Her: "Im so blessed to have you in my life. Keep the compliments coming"

nikka is mad corny. 29 with no license :deadmanny:
She dun goofed breh
full

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
sex androids around the corner too. :merchant: women might be in for a bigger bubble burst than the housing market :wow:

Gonna have sex androids on IG with perfect bodies posing, twerking, cooking cleaning and available for purchase with the latest iWife os update installed :ohlawd:
We gonna need the IT brehs to set up the necessary firewalls to keep hack brehs from creating an infidelity algorithm for them though :sadcam:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
to be honest dude stop with this blaming shyt. No matter what she shouldn't of cheated. if you didn't know her "love language" then she should of communicated that. people killing me in here trying to analyse what you did to cause her to step out. Shes selfish and a cheat. thats all. Dont beat yourself up over this c*nt. Cheaters are disgusting.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I don't excuse her actions at all. I've said that already and called her stupid.

I just don't buy that OP was the perfect husband because his own words prove otherwise. That is no excuse for her to cheat. But her cheating is no excuse for others to ignore OP's personal flaws and pretend as if he was perfect. Props to him for admitting his role. Did you offer emotional security though?

If you feel your spouse isn't meeting your needs then you talk to them and set boundaries so you won't be led astray. If your spouse comes to you and says they feel a certain way and it is not completely ridiculous, then don't be dismissive.

Generally, I think cheaters should be stoned to death unless there are children involved. Since there are children involved, maybe there is a chance for reconciliation since issues ran both ways.
negged for defending the whore :scust:

you coli bytches really hate men with a passion huh :mjlol:

talking about he wasnt perfect but i bet you a damn whale with a musgy boges face :jay74:

ol jared shullinger shaped ass bytch :bhop12: