Supporter
Daps
Everyone has a different love language.

Physical touch
Quality time
Receiving gifts
Acts of service
Words of affirmation

I don't really need daily texts and calls but I appreciate it. I do however need quality time. My husband doesn't need gifts, but he needs words of affirmation.

The Five Love Languages is actually a great book to read if you want to communicate in the "love langauge" that your partner speaks. Because it's not about just "doing stuff", you have to communicate in the language your partner understands. It's really not that complicated but it makes it easier to have it all spelled out in a book.

I've heard of the test, never read the book. I'll give it a read, preciate it. :salute:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Maybe eventually. We dedicated the past decade to each other and those feelings don't just change. That line "I love you but Im not in love with you" is bullshyt but it says a lot. It means she doesn't even kno what real love is even when she has it.

I can't tell you what to do or how you should feel. I would be devastated and would have probably left. But even if you ultimately decide to divorce you can try counseling. Then that way there won't be a what if and you know you did everything for your family/kids. Who knows you might be to get through it all clean and remain good friends and move on separately with your lives. I don't believe in forcing things or trying to convince someone to love you how you should be. Just when it's not just you, when it's been that amount of time, just weigh all your options that's all.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
What he saying on the gram he send any subs at you?

He take new picture with her yet to show off?
Nothing about me. Its obvious they trying to remain a secret but theyre so fukking dumb. Its all corny shyt like:

Him: "This woman is truly amazing"
Her: "Im so blessed to have you in my life. Keep the compliments coming"

nikka is mad corny. 29 with no license :deadmanny:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I've said it in like 4 or 5 other plat infidelity threads here including this one...nikkas will forever have a skewed view of women because of this site :wow:

This is so true. Its so bad that I actually wanted to start a thread where all the married bruhs on the coli could give us single dudes hope. :blessed:

And I was gonna google inspirational marriage stories about husbands/wives doing awesome shyt for each other :mjcry:

Then I read bmore gorilla thread and its :pacspit: marriage.

These hoes aint shyt mane :martin:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Man I dont know, be it a wife of 7 years or a serious relationship of 7 years its going to sting just as bad either way at that point from where I see it, I mean, yeah I guess it would hurt more if it was my wife but not that much more than someone I treated like a wife for 7 years.
I think everyone in this thread hell on the coli period has been through some kind of heartbreak. I agree that no matter the relationship be it GF/BF or husband/ wife if it was long term it's gonna hurt like a bytch. I've said this on the coli before I was in a relationship for 10 years. In the eyes of the law he pretty much was my husband. Our relationship didn't last because we didn't have good communication skills toward the end and just like the Op's wife he felt the need to find affection somewhere else. Am I hurt? Hell yeah I'm hurt and disappointed too.

When in relationships I think some people often don't consider other people's feelings. It's like I only care that I'm hurt and I need comfort and I don't care where I get it from... Which is sad...:mjcry:

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
This is so true. Its so bad that I actually wanted to start a thread where all the married bruhs on the coli could give us single dudes hope. :blessed:

And I was gonna google inspirational marriage stories about husbands/wives doing awesome shyt for each other :mjcry:

Then I read bmore gorilla thread and its :pacspit: marriage.

These hoes aint shyt mane :martin:
Im just gonna adopt when I'm ready and have fun outchea...they aren't worth the time and commitment :martin:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
More than anything, it's not anything you did. People are adrenaline/entertainment junkies. Once the nonstop excitement is gone, they look externally to feel excitement again instead of working on keeping things interesting with the person they are with. The blessing for you is that you've found out now without wasting more years of your life with a cheater and you should be relatively unscathed financially since she makes more than you and you have evidence of her cheating.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I kno 100% shes gonna wanna come back. Prolly sooner than later when shes sees those papers. Im the best thing that ever happened to her and as soon as she steps outta fantasy land shes gonna realize it. Too late now tho

Hate to sound like a female; but you have to give her that Beyoncé treatment. " you must not know bout me, you must not know about me, I can have another you in a minute" enjoy your life fam.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im just gonna adopt when I'm ready and have fun outchea...they aren't worth the time and commitment :martin:

But what if one is... :lupe:

shyt I ain't asking for anything amazing, I just want what my parents have :mjcry: