Officially about to join team GMB

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At the end of the day we have a child together and will have to deal with each other forever. Im gonna treat her with dignity but Im gonna get what I deserve. We have a lot of history together for me to just start hating her. She's literally been my best friend for a decade

Black Kings. We are truly Kings among men.
full

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I respectfully, but wholeheartedly disagree. When you marry someone, you take a VOW , there is definitely a different level of hurt when a girlfriend cheats on you versus your wife.
Girlfriends I can get rid of easily, wife? Not so much.

Man I dont know, be it a wife of 7 years or a serious relationship of 7 years its going to sting just as bad either way at that point from where I see it, I mean, yeah I guess it would hurt more if it was my wife but not that much more than someone I treated like a wife for 7 years.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Exactly.

Marriage is about more than feelings but there is nothing wrong with a little romance. My husband sends me I love you texts and tries to call me at least once a day.

He brings me presents that aren't expensive,but they are so thoughtful. I wonder if he comes up with it or if he looks online somewhere.

He remembers the things I say. This comes in handy a lot. He just did the most excellent thing in the world based on something I said months ago and didn't expect him to take seriously.

It's the little things that count. Everything is not always lovey dovey but the fact that he tries matters a lot.

We have ups and downs but his attention to my emotional needs help us get over those downs. And I like to think that my attention to his needs helps as well.

No excuses for whoredom. However ignoring "relationship nutrients" is foolish.
I really do believe romance is a skill. Some people just acquire it more naturally than others. My pops never was the romantic type. Only time he got my moms flowers was on their anniversary. I know they've had their ups and downs but they been married 35 years. They talk about how their relationship is better now than it ever was

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
When my parent separated I was devastated. It rocked me :mjcry:

When my parents separated, it was over something really immature, and then my father passed away three years later. They were still married when he died, and I've caught my mother a few times refer to herself as a widow.

But she's nuts, so I don't let her meddle at all. :usure:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
I respectfully, but wholeheartedly disagree. When you marry someone, you take a VOW , there is definitely a different level of hurt when a girlfriend cheats on you versus your wife.
Girlfriends I can get rid of easily, wife? Not so much.
That's what I was saying earlier. Some people may want to get out of the marriage but feel obligated, even though it's clear that the relationship has run it's course. That's why they step out to fill the void in secret.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
I honestly think the only way we could work out would be waaaaaaaaaaay down the line after a divorce. I need some me time now. The way I feel right now I could never look at her the same way. She was consistently the same person for a decade a changed up just a few months ago

That's understandable. Trust has been broken. She might even be disgusting to you right now. Kicking her out is the right thing to do.

But I have seen marriages restored with time. But only when the woman was able to accept full responsibility. You may have lacked in certain areas, but she has to take the responsibility for how she responded if you are ever to trust her again.

It is possible to fix this in time. But it won't come easy.

Perhaps you just need time away and not an actual divorce yet. Though I understand if you needed an immediate divorce.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Man I dont know, be it a wife of 7 years or a serious relationship of 7 years its going to sting just as bad either way at that point from where I see it, I mean, yeah I guess it would hurt more if it was my wife but not that much more than someone I treated like a wife for 7 years.

Going through the same thing since begining of this month....

:mjcry:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
My wife gets a daily "I love you/love ya" text and flowers at year job several times a year. It might sound like a lot to all the coli players on here, but if shyt falls out with us, am I really out anymore than a little time and a some pocket change? Relationships require maintenance just like having a car. If you're trying to get somewhere, you gotta keep at least a little gas in the tank.
Dude I literally use that analogy all the time...

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the problem. Id be afraid it would happen again. But besides the kids we share history together. We got the same friends. She cut all these people off tho. Its crazy how all the people irl are rallying around me right now, even her own family and she has nobody but him

What he saying on the gram he send any subs at you?

He take new picture with her yet to show off?