Officially about to join team GMB

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't offer enough emotional security

THIS right here is the hardest thing for me.

My mother is old school tough Nigerian and doesn't even know what the word emotion means.
So I grew up thinking all women were like this :ohhh:. Till I realized they weren't:wow:.

I'm still learning how to deal with this... its not easy because I'm not used to dealing with emotional people at all.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. Whatever. Scram

tumblr_inline_nsgxwpUv9c1sgzk35_500.gif

@BmoreGorilla

Drown out these desperate heretics in here with their anti-GMB victim blaming agenda. You did nothing to deserve this.
:deadmanny:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Typical, no surprise. By the way for every dude in here. YOUR GIRL HAS SEEN DUDES IN PUBLIC THAT SHE WOULD WILLINGLY fukk IF SHE COULD. ALL GIRLS SEE DUDES THEY WOULD fukk. 0 fukkS GIVEN ABOUT YOU ONLY THEIR EMOTIONS.

#GMB, only women i'll love are my
Mom, grandmom, sister.

I feel sorry for this mexican kid at my school. His girl be undressing me with her eyes every time I walk by them. She looks good too :wow: #GMB

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
She wasn't unhappy with the marriage is more than likely the thing, the trainer just got close to her and was new and exciting and pumping her confidence up. Could you have changed things? Possibly, and very likely, but its in no way your fault for how she handled things when she put her self in a cage with a "wild animal"

I can tell you understand that you could have made a difference and you understand that she just screwed up, and I respect how you handling to be honest. You really haven't bad mouthed her from what I've seen and you have all the reason that you could.

Its good your ripping the band aid off quick and moving on. This is a prime example of how to handful adultery and unfaithfulness no back and forth or extra years of wasted time and resent me for acts of the past.
At the end of the day we have a child together and will have to deal with each other forever. Im gonna treat her with dignity but Im gonna get what I deserve. We have a lot of history together for me to just start hating her. She's literally been my best friend for a decade

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I hear your but don't you think she should have communicated these things properly with him? Like, let him know exactly how much it was affecting her?

I mean, not being romantic is no excuse for someone to step outside the boundaries of marriage

Bottom line she lacked communication and let dude sell her dreams thinking she could get what she thought she was missing while still not losing everything. Instead of talking to her husband she turned to her trainer.

She will learn the hard way, marriage isn't even about being happy all the time and that's where people get it twisted. If you are going to just say you aren't happy and not do the work then yea #gmb. It's more than love. When you build something with each other are you going to do the work to keep it together.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
No swipes but that is like woman 101 breh. They are emotional creatures.

My wife gets a daily "I love you/love ya" text and flowers at year job several times a year. It might sound like a lot to all the coli players on here, but if shyt falls out with us, am I really out anymore than a little time and a some pocket change? Relationships require maintenance just like having a car. If you're trying to get somewhere, you gotta keep at least a little gas in the tank.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Bottom line she lacked communication and let dude sell her dreams thinking she could get what she thought she was missing while still not losing everything. Instead of talking to her husband she turned to her trainer.

She will learn the hard way, marriage isn't even about being happy all the time and that's where people get it twisted. If you are going to just say you aren't happy and not do the work then yea #gmb. It's more than love. When you build something with each other are you going to do the work to keep it together.

A lot of people buy into the fairy tale, it's supposed to be about stability. More and more I realize that everyday.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of people buy into the fairy tale, it's supposed to be about stability. More and more I realize that everyday.

I've had that issue before. Random sadness out of nowhere so I ask "Whats wrong babe?":ohhh:
I get hit with "If we are really meant to be, you should know how I feel!":damn:
And i'm like "Then you should know I feel about you wanting me to read your mind" :rudy:

I swear I end up with the most emotional women...:wow:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Marriage is the final step of a relationship in which you plan to spend with one person forever. Skipping it would be a cop out, and skipping it because I'm scared I'm going to get cheated on is a even bigger cop out. If its that much of a issue prenups are ready and available for everyone.

I wish people were as serious and confident about sex and other things as they are about #GMB

Not getting married doesn't make cheating from someone any easier or less easy to deal with emotionally. We could easily take it a step further and say no one should get in any kind of relationship because everyone changes and cheats.

I respectfully, but wholeheartedly disagree. When you marry someone, you take a VOW , there is definitely a different level of hurt when a girlfriend cheats on you versus your wife.
Girlfriends I can get rid of easily, wife? Not so much.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Stay strong when the inevitable of her waking up to her senses happens. Fog gonna come shattering down when personal trainer lets her know he wanted her p*ssy and not her heart.

It's funny, for all the reasons a chick will do a dude wrong: lack of financial support, unhappiness with sex, emotional shyt, the same dude who they shyt on and talked about countless times is the SAME ONE who they will come running and begging to when they get thrown on their ass when the fantasy ends.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I respectfully, but wholeheartedly disagree. When you marry someone, you take a VOW , there is definitely a different level of hurt when a girlfriend cheats on you versus your wife.

This^

This is the essence of #GMB.

Its not about not having relationships, its about not getting married. There is a huge difference between a wife and a girlfriend.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Then maybe you still can if she accepts full responsibility and doesn't try to blame you for her stupidity.

If there weren't children, I would fully support the death penalty for all involved. :birdman: But marriages have recovered from loss of trust if both people want to go that route.

I understand why you are throwing her out. That is very kind. It really is. But I would also get it if you needed time to decide if it was really over.
I honestly think the only way we could work out would be waaaaaaaaaaay down the line after a divorce. I need some me time now. The way I feel right now I could never look at her the same way. She was consistently the same person for a decade a changed up just a few months ago