Officially about to join team GMB

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I've had that issue before. Random sadness out of nowhere so I ask "Whats wrong babe?":ohhh:
I get hit with "If we are really meant to be, you should know how I feel!":damn:
And i'm like "Then you should know I feel about you wanting me to read your mind" :rudy:

I swear I end up with the most emotional women...:wow:

I used to be like that until my brother told me I was crazy so I switched up my crazy and did some internal review. :ohlawd:

I also like to be told straight up if I'm fukking up, fukk all that dancing around shyt and then blind siding.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Bottom line she lacked communication and let dude sell her dreams thinking she could get what she thought she was missing while still not losing everything. Instead of talking to her husband she turned to her trainer.

She will learn the hard way, marriage isn't even about being happy all the time and that's where people get it twisted. If you are going to just say you aren't happy and not do the work then yea #gmb. It's more than love. When you build something with each other are you going to do the work to keep it together.
That's real love

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly think the only way we could work out would be waaaaaaaaaaay down the line after a divorce. I need some me time now. The way I feel right now I could never look at her the same way. She was consistently the same person for a decade a changed up just a few months ago

Honestly outside of the kids, what reason would you have to get back with her?

The same thing could easily happen again.

Known quantities brehs... known quantities :wow:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
My wife gets a daily "I love you" text and flowers at year job several times a year. It might sound like a lot to all the coli players on here, but if shyt falls out with us, am I really out anymore than a little time and a some pocket change? Relationships require maintenance just like having a car. If you're trying to get somewhere, you gotta keep at least a little gas in the tank.

Exactly.

Marriage is about more than feelings but there is nothing wrong with a little romance. My husband sends me I love you texts and tries to call me at least once a day.

He brings me presents that aren't expensive,but they are so thoughtful. I wonder if he comes up with it or if he looks online somewhere.

He remembers the things I say. This comes in handy a lot. He just did the most excellent thing in the world based on something I said months ago and didn't expect him to take seriously.

It's the little things that count. Everything is not always lovey dovey but the fact that he tries matters a lot.

We have ups and downs but his attention to my emotional needs help us get over those downs. And I like to think that my attention to his needs helps as well.

No excuses for whoredom. However ignoring "relationship nutrients" is foolish.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
A lot of people buy into the fairy tale, it's supposed to be about stability. More and more I realize that everyday.

It's love, family, stability, building a life, friendship and remembering your vows.

Even though OP is mad, hurt, betrayed it was till death...he said she was his best friend as it should be that's what makes it so sad. When people say till death do us part do they mean it? Or does it just mean until things get rough or someone messes up? I look at my parents and as they get older they need each other more. They separated twice but worked it out. In the end when you get old and your friends start talking less and less your spouse is your best friend they are the one who are supposed to take care of you. That's what you sign up for.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I honestly think the only way we could work out would be waaaaaaaaaaay down the line after a divorce. I need some me time now. The way I feel right now I could never look at her the same way. She was consistently the same person for a decade a changed up just a few months ago
And I am always cool with that. I have no problem if the love is too strong and a second chance is wanted from both sides. But always give it time breh, if you're 3-4 years down the line after divorce, and she's spent the entire time still wanting you and tried to better herself, I agree its nothing wrong with simple dating again. But nothing too soon.

You can forgive and not forget.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used to be like that until my brother told me I was crazy so I switched up my crazy and did some internal review. :ohlawd:

I also like to be told straight up if I'm fukking up, fukk all that dancing around shyt and then blind siding.

You would make a good wife to someone someday :usure:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread is not proof that marriage is pointless. It is proof that proper conduct within a marriage is important. Boundaries must be set.

It was entirely inappropriate and uneceesary for her to have a male trainer. But you can't really say that if you are a husband who sees nothing wrong with bringing naked whores in your home. If that's your mindset, the fact that your wife having a male trainer is a bad idea wouldn't even be on your radar.

No disrespect to @BmoreGorilla because you seem cool. But that stripper post wasn't the only thing you posted on here that was questionable for a married man.

This is not an example of Get Married Brehs. It is an example of Get Priorities Brehs. You can't conduct yourself carelessly and expect it not to eventually bite you in the butt. #GPB because healthy marriages require boundaries, respect, and forsaking all whores.
full

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Honestly outside of the kids, what reason would you have to get back with her?

The same thing could easily happen again.

Known quantities brehs... known quantities :wow:
That's the problem. Id be afraid it would happen again. But besides the kids we share history together. We got the same friends. She cut all these people off tho. Its crazy how all the people irl are rallying around me right now, even her own family and she has nobody but him

Raava

Staff member
Daps
That's real love

Love hurts though, few people get that. Even your hurt is part of love. That's what's so scary about it, when you open yourself to love you open yourself to just as much hurt. Is what you built together enough, worth enough to get you to "till death do us part".

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
It's love, family, stability, building a life, friendship and remembering your vows.

Even though OP is mad, hurt, betrayed it was till death...he said she was his best friend as it should be that's what makes it so sad. When people say till death do us part do they mean it? Or does it just mean until things get rough or someone messes up? I look at my parents and as they get older they need each other more. They separated twice but worked it out. In the end when you get old and your friends start taking less and less your spouse is your best friend they are the one who are supposed to take care of you. That's what you sign up for.

I always wish my parents would've worked out. :mjcry:
You would make a good wife to someone someday :usure:

I already am though. :mjcry: