OAK CLIFF TX
iknow
UmopDNE_zpsgyyushoh.png

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are good loyal people out there, trust and believe. Its just not something that's easy to come about, and people are so messed up and picky that red flags no matter how blatant get ignored if the booty is fat or for whatever reason.

This thread is pretty depressing in more ways than a few, but I'm confident that whenever I get into my next relationship it will be my last and the women I choose to be with should feel the same.

Sure. That sounds great.

Just dont get married. It's as simple as that.

You think Bmore wanted to get married knowing this would be the ultimate outcome of the matrimony? Of course not. People change.

ANY serious relationship someone chooses to get into should be a positive experience... until it's not.

Make the inevitable and predictable ending of said relationship easier by just not getting married.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mentioned in a thread a little while back how me and the wife been having issues. Turns out the issues weren't with US but with HER. Over the past few months she's been picking fights more and more for no reason.

Spending waaaaaaaay too much time at the "gym" talking about she "needs her space":aicmon:

I kno what that kinda bullshyt talk means. So I started doing my homework. I kno she been working with this dusty as personal trainer. Got a hold of his IG account. Since it was marked private I had a female co worker of mine request to follow him and he accepted.
I now have screen shots over the past few months which indicate they were having an affair. :damn:

I have a cousin whose a lawyer who told me in MD all I need to prove is that there is a disposition for an affair to occur and the opportunity.

I got both and its all on IG. They thought they were slick marking shyt private. No need for a PI or witnesses. This is why I been laying low for the past few weeks. Gathering my evidence and getting a lawyer on the low. Finally confronted her last night:

Me: "So you been fukking your trainer huh:birdman:"

Her: "You kno I wouldn't do that. We're just friends:francis:"

Me: "Oh yea? That's not what these screenshots and comments say:usure:"

Her: "How'd you get all that:dwillhuh:"

Me: " The Lord works in mysterious ways:sas2:"

So she starts saying how dude filled an emotional void in her and made her feel good about herself blah blah blah.

That nikka just doing his job:mjlol:

Nothing wrong with me or the marriage. Point blank something is wrong with her. bytch wasn't unhappy enough with the marriage to leave but was unhappy enough with herself that she stepped out to fill some bullshyt void. Told me she had tried to end it several times but couldn't

Told the bytch she has until Saturday to get her shyt out and go to her mothers:ufdup:

Ill even help her pack. Already have an appointment Saturday morning to change the locks:sas1:

Took the past few weeks to get perspective on this shyt and wrap my head around the fact everybodys life is gonna be changing. I get the idea she doesn't want the marriage to end but fukk it. Cant put up with that kind of disrespect

@Queen you were right she was plotting behind my back:to:

But fukk her. Adultery is one of the only things in MD you can file for immediately. Bout to get this shyt wrapped up before the holidays. Only people that matter at this point are me and the kids

GMB you gotta new member

full

WELCOME, fukk THAT HOE

GWYNETH_3.gif

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't excuse her actions at all. I've said that already and called her stupid.

I just don't buy that OP was the perfect husband because his own words prove otherwise. That is no excuse for her to cheat. But her cheating is no excuse for others to ignore OP's personal flaws and pretend as if he was perfect. Props to him for admitting his role. Did you offer emotional security though?

If you feel your spouse isn't meeting your needs then you talk to them and set boundaries so you won't led astray. If your spouse comes to you and says they feel a certain way and it is not completely ridiculous, then don't be dismissive.

Generally, I think cheaters should be stoned to death unless there are children involved. Since there are children involved, maybe there is a chance for reconciliation since issues ran both ways.

Ok I understand... I thought you were given her an out :patrice:

All in all, people should know who they are with and know the boundaries of the relationship. If you fell in love a romantic illiterate, you can ask for the occasional act of romance but you cant expect him to become Simpy McSimp.

But I feel you, communication is key. I just don't feel people change all that much.:yeshrug:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I don't excuse her actions at all. I've said that already and called her stupid.

I just don't buy that OP was the perfect husband because his own words prove otherwise. That is no excuse for her to cheat. But her cheating is no excuse for others to ignore OP's personal flaws and pretend as if he was perfect. Props to him for admitting his role. Did you offer emotional security though?

If you feel your spouse isn't meeting your needs then you talk to them and set boundaries so you won't be led astray. If your spouse comes to you and says they feel a certain way and it is not completely ridiculous, then don't be dismissive.

Generally, I think cheaters should be stoned to death unless there are children involved. Since there are children involved, maybe there is a chance for reconciliation since issues ran both ways.
I was far from the perfect husband but I was always faithful. Marriage is something people improve on over time. No marriage starts out perfect. I kno I didn't offer enough emotional security but I shouldn't have to treat each day like a word problem either. I was always willing to work on shyt

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Make the inevitable and predictable ending of said relationship easier by just not getting married.
If you go into a relationship thinking it's going to fail, there's pretty much only one way it will end.

I feel for the breh, and his ex is a bytch for stepping out, but dude should take the opportunity to really look at where things went wrong and see if there was anything he could have done differently. Maybe it was doomed from the start, in which case he could have chose better. Maybe they got caught up with the kids and forgot about each other. Maybe communication broke down. Etc. But like u said they didn't go into this thinking it would end, so clearly something went wrong. I think just writing things off as dude's wife waking up and wanting to cheat is not realistic or productive.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I was far from the perfect husband but I was always faithful. Marriage is something people improve on over time. No marriage starts out perfect. I kno I didn't offer enough emotional security but I shouldn't have to treat each day like a word problem either. I was always willing to work on shyt

Breh its impossible to provide "butterflies in the stomach" and that other shyt every day for 7 years,much less 20, 30
Women just need to sit their asses down somewhere, stop thinking The Notebook is real and chill :skip:
Relationships are about highs and lows

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sure. That sounds great.

Just dont get married. It's as simple as that.

You think Bmore wanted to get married knowing this would be the ultimate outcome of the matrimony? Of course not. People change.

ANY serious relationship someone chooses to get into should be a positive experience... until it's not.

Marriage is the final step of a relationship in which you plan to spend with one person forever. Skipping it would be a cop out, and skipping it because I'm scared I'm going to get cheated on is a even bigger cop out. If its that much of a issue prenups are ready and available for everyone.

I wish people were as serious and confident about sex and other things as they are about #GMB

Not getting married doesn't make cheating from someone any easier or less easy to deal with emotionally. We could easily take it a step further and say no one should get in any kind of relationship because everyone changes and cheats.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Nah, even though she's your wife, she's just dumb and naive. Dude gets paid to make you feel good to look good. That's his job, his bread and butter. If she was feeling bad about herself why didn't she communicate that to you?
She would drop hints and I would do little things. She would always tell me think outside the box:what:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you go into a relationship thinking it's going to fail, there's pretty much only one way it will end.

I feel for the breh, and his ex is a bytch for stepping out, but dude should take the opportunity to really look at where things went wrong and see if there was anything he could have done differently. Maybe it was doomed from the start, in which case he could have chose better. Maybe they got caught up with the kids and forgot about each other. Maybe communication broke down. Etc. But like u said they didn't go into this thinking it would end, so clearly something went wrong. I think just writing things off as dude's wife waking up and wanting to cheat is not realistic or productive.

I'm not saying to go into a relationship hoping and thinking it WILL fail. Just dont get married.

There are 2 ultimate end results of being with someone. It's either forever or not.

Be in love and cohabitate and do all that shyt until one of you dont want to continue doing so anymore.

Then move on.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic

Then maybe you still can if she accepts full responsibility and doesn't try to blame you for her stupidity.

If there weren't children, I would fully support the death penalty for all involved. :birdman: But marriages have recovered from loss of trust if both people want to go that route.

I understand why you are throwing her out. That is very kind. It really is. But I would also get it if you needed time to decide if it was really over.