Officially about to join team GMB

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
This is thread is mad depressing and overwhelming :mjcry:
It is breh. I'd say the coli on average is 22-35 age range...Just a guess. But you can tell in this thread alot of people can relate to the OP which is said. Alot of us have had similar experiences which is fukked up if you think about it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've written about it before I equate it to this, if i find a wallet on the street even if it has 500 dollars in it, and I'm dead broke. I'll still return the wallet to the rightful owner with everything left intact.

The same with cheating, even if I'm 3,000 miles away and some thick ass chick is tempting me no I'm not going to cheat even if no one else will know.

A cheater is a cheater , cobra gonna cobra

Truth............ I learned that the hard way breh :mjcry:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@BmoreGorilla my friend you should never let a wife get a personal trainer

Now some women gonna come in on that talk but fukk it

Having a personal trainer for the average person is useless and its a waste of money. I see dumbasses going to the gym with their personal trainer to do shyt that they can do alone, shyt that they can do if they just spent time looking it up on the web.

These personal trainers are mere eye candy for women.. starts off 'professional' then turns into her venting her frustrations about you to him, him giving her advice, her seeing a guy that is like a breath of fresh air to her :francis:

We know how it ends. This isn't just for you but for any breh whos woman is out here talking that 'I need a personal trainer' shyt :dame:
Here's the thing though, you can't "stop" somebody from cheating on you. It's not about him not letting his wife have a personal trainer, the only thing he can take from his wife wanting a male personal trainer is that it's likely that she may cheat on him, so he should just take it as a warning (there's really no reason for a woman to have a male personal trainer when she's in a relationship unless she's a pro/college athlete anyway). But saying he shouldn't have let her have a trainer is just victim-blaming... she cheated on him. It's her job not to cheat and not to put herself in a position to cheat (honestly, the only way I've been able to stay faithful to my girl is by not putting myself in position to cheat; if I was out there in the bars and shyt I been woulda got my dikk wet, but that's a side story).

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Few questions breh: did you do anything wrong? Like fall off in the looks department or just get too comfortable?

In hindsight what were the first signs you didn't mention in the post, before her talking about it?
Definitely didn't fall off in the looks department. I work out 4 times a week at the least. I got comfortable for sure with the romance but she knew I wasn't really the romantic type to begin with and been with me all these years. She basically had a moment of weakness and gave in to temptation. That's all on her

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
ok pop a squat, spark ya Ls (lol) :( n hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we go

on oct 1 my husband tells me that he needs to talk to me, he says he stepped outside our marriage, i ask how many times he say multiple times :( he says he wanted to come clean n be honest with me, so we talking things out thru the night and into the next day, only to find out the mf still lying, log on fb n im getting friend requests from the bytch poked n inboxed :( she starts telling me shyt so i confront him him with what she saying mf still wants to lie, he says he wants to make it work n make things right liesssssssssssssss i feel, erryday this bytch inboxing me with some new shyt to say, so finally he decides to come clean, he says he was weak n the bytch kept throwing money at him n it felt good having money spent on him( i had lost some income so we were struggling) she bought the radiator for his car n the money he would be giving me on the weekends to party with she had given him n he gave it to me :( that didnt help much but neway we call ourselves gone work things out but now this bytch is stalking me n claiming that she pregnant. he knew i got my tubes tied b4 i met him n i have always asked him do he wan t a baby , hell for awhile there until my gbaby came i wanted a baby n was trying to get him to go out n get us 1.he said after his dad died he started wanting a baby to carry on they name but im like nicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i asked u , we could have planned this together. but to end this sad story, nobody believes the bytch is pregnant n with the reports im getting on the bytch from hood niccas she dirty n petty n is pregnant at least 3 xs a year after relationships so dont believe nothing she has to say and this aint the 1st time she tried to take an unavailable man. i can forgive him n try to make our marriage work, but im not staying if 9 mths from now a baby shows up n dna proves its his. imma be outta there faster than nicca at the end of his shift on payday...
:snoop: my condolences. I hate life man

either imma go gay again or worse...get me a lightskinned nicca
See i hate when dope people catch Ls :pachaha: I wish you the best

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I prolly didn't set enough boundaries. Im just that type of guy. But Id rather a chick do something outta pocket knowing I didn't set those boundaries. That way I kno its all on her which makes it easier for me to move on

They way I am, if I don't like something, I won't do it to them neither. And I'm sure as hell gonna say it.

Last edited:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
You right I coulda did more in that department but I offered her stability and security. That's no reason to cheat. If she was really that unhappy with the marriage she coulda left and found someone else after

I hear your but don't you think she should have communicated these things properly with him? Like, let him know exactly how much it was affecting her?

I mean, not being romantic is no excuse for someone to step outside the boundaries of marriage

I don't excuse her actions at all. I've said that already and called her stupid.

I just don't buy that OP was the perfect husband because his own words prove otherwise. That is no excuse for her to cheat. But her cheating is no excuse for others to ignore OP's personal flaws and pretend as if he was perfect. Props to him for admitting his role. Did you offer emotional security though?

If you feel your spouse isn't meeting your needs then you talk to them and set boundaries so you won't be led astray. If your spouse comes to you and says they feel a certain way and it is not completely ridiculous, then don't be dismissive.

Generally, I think cheaters should be stoned to death unless there are children involved. Since there are children involved, maybe there is a chance for reconciliation since issues ran both ways.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
With her it wouldn't have just been anybody. He pumped her head up and made her feel special. It was the exact opposite from home where shyt can get boring and monotonous. She started talking about her problems and he listened and made her feel good about herself. Really he was just doing his job but she fell for that bullshyt

Nah, even though she's your wife, she's just dumb and naive. Dude gets paid to make you feel good to look good. That's his job, his bread and butter. If she was feeling bad about herself why didn't she communicate that to you?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Here's the thing though, you can't "stop" somebody from cheating on you. It's not about him not letting his wife have a personal trainer, the only thing he can take from his wife wanting a male personal trainer is that it's likely that she may cheat on him, so he should just take it as a warning (there's really no reason for a woman to have a male personal trainer when she's in a relationship unless she's a pro/college athlete anyway). But saying he shouldn't have let her have a trainer is just victim-blaming... she cheated on him. It's her job not to cheat and not to put herself in a position to cheat (honestly, the only way I've been able to stay faithful to my girl is by not putting myself in position to cheat; if I was out there in the bars and shyt I been woulda got my dikk wet, but that's a side story).
Im secure enough with myself that her having a male personal trainer never bothered me. If shes a fool enough to fukk up a good thing that's on her but Ima be alright

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You right I coulda did more in that department but I offered her stability and security. That's no reason to cheat. If she was really that unhappy with the marriage she coulda left and found someone else after
She wasn't unhappy with the marriage is more than likely the thing, the trainer just got close to her and was new and exciting and pumping her confidence up. Could you have changed things? Possibly, and very likely, but its in no way your fault for how she handled things when she put her self in a cage with a "wild animal"

I can tell you understand that you could have made a difference and you understand that she just screwed up, and I respect how you handling to be honest. You really haven't bad mouthed her from what I've seen and you have all the reason that you could.

Its good your ripping the band aid off quick and moving on. This is a prime example of how to handful adultery and unfaithfulness no back and forth or extra years of wasted time and resent me for acts of the past.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
It is breh. I'd say the coli on average is 22-35 age range...Just a guess. But you can tell in this thread alot of people can relate to the OP which is said. Alot of us have had similar experiences which is fukked up if you think about it.

the thing is long term its the women who lose out smh. Men really don't look for commitment like that and in this age of information only the VERY BEST women are gonna get a serious relationship. and of those only a handful of those top draft picks will have a ring on their finger. Watch in the next 10 years the entire family structure is gonna be completely gone its a fukked up cycle but bruhs are waking up to this marriage bullshyt

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Why would I scram with the OP tagged me twice to tell that I was correct?

He still hasn't fully embraced the tenants and teachings of the GMB gospel; The wounds are still too fresh for the breh.

He's being objective and holding onto a past where he foolishly thinks that a woman's input in this subject matter holds any weight :scust:

When he's fully indoctrinated, he'll understand that the female opinion doesn't matter and it's full of misinformation and blame.
He'll learn to close his eyes and ears in order to block out y'alls lies and half-truths
He'll learn to open his mind and close his heart

He'll be delivert :blessed: