Officially about to join team GMB

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Please if someone is going to cheat there going to cheat. If it wasn't the personal trainer, it would be the mailman, a coworker, a friend.
With her it wouldn't have just been anybody. He pumped her head up and made her feel special. It was the exact opposite from home where shyt can get boring and monotonous. She started talking about her problems and he listened and made her feel good about herself. Really he was just doing his job but she fell for that bullshyt

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I know, I have mommy brain and been up since 10pm last night. :mjcry:

Get it togetha, breh.
kG9iTve.png

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: this chick I was dating basically the same shyt. Everything was going well, but it bothered her because it was going too well, and she wasn't sure about us since we really never had an argument.

I'm like wait, so you want some shyt to pop off? :what:
I recently came to the conclusion that Alot of females really do like to create their own drama.
why? I don't know. They not use to peace

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
That's why I always saying marrying solely based on feelings is not smart.
But what is wrong with romantic gestures?

Is it that much work to cuddle sometimes? Is it that difficult to do nice gestures occasionally? You don't need to spend a lot of money in order to be thoughtful. But being thoughtful and emotionally available is important.
You right I coulda did more in that department but I offered her stability and security. That's no reason to cheat. If she was really that unhappy with the marriage she coulda left and found someone else after

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's why I always saying marrying solely based on feelings is not smart.
But what is wrong with romantic gestures?

Is it that much work to cuddle sometimes? Is it that difficult to do nice gestures occasionally? You don't need to spend a lot of money in order to be thoughtful. But being thoughtful and emotionally available is important.

I hear your but don't you think she should have communicated these things properly with him? Like, let him know exactly how much it was affecting her?

I mean, not being romantic is no excuse for someone to step outside the boundaries of marriage

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
i just complimented your wife in that bachelor party thread u made not too long ago:dwillhuh:

gah damm brah
sorry that bish did u like that:mjcry:

get her the fukk out asap
the more u let her hang around the greater the risk u might snap and kill her ass:francis:

GMB# we all we got brah:wow:

ima have some of our interns send you a care package
also- you qualify for the multiple dating site profile template package
- make sure u use the GMB# approved photo filters for your profile pics

your GMB# tshirt will be sent to u soon

ill have the DMV chapter contact your lawyer also:wow:

just dont kill her brah

GMB# we all we got

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Please if someone is going to cheat there going to cheat. If it wasn't the personal trainer, it would be the mailman, a coworker, a friend.

How do you cheat with the mailman, coworker, or friend without putting yourself in the position to do so?

Let's talk about this tho
Cause in 2015 you tell a chick you don;t want her talking to exes
Its WW3 :jbhmm:

Then she isn't marriage material. And neither are you if you keep a stable of "female friends".

Yeah. Whatever. Scram

tumblr_inline_nsgxwpUv9c1sgzk35_500.gif

@BmoreGorilla

Drown out these desperate heretics in here with their anti-GMB victim blaming agenda. You did nothing to deserve this.

Why would I scram with the OP tagged me twice to tell that I was correct?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
You right I coulda did more in that department but I offered her stability and security. That's no reason to cheat. If she was really that unhappy with the marriage she coulda left and found someone else after
I don't think it would've changed anything if she was weak enough to get it in with her personal trainer. You really can't blame yourself in that regard, you did the best you could. She's just a dumbass and disrespectful person, she fukked up her own family.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Let's talk about this tho
Cause in 2015 you tell a chick you don;t want her talking to exes
Its WW3 :jbhmm:
I prolly didn't set enough boundaries. Im just that type of guy. But Id rather a chick do something outta pocket knowing I didn't set those boundaries. That way I kno its all on her which makes it easier for me to move on

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think it would've changed anything if she was weak enough to get it in with her personal trainer. You really can't blame yourself in that regard, you did the best you could. She's just a dumbass and disrespectful person, she fukked up her own family.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
I mentioned in a thread a little while back how me and the wife been having issues. Turns out the issues weren't with US but with HER. Over the past few months she's been picking fights more and more for no reason.

Spending waaaaaaaay too much time at the "gym" talking about she "needs her space":aicmon:

I kno what that kinda bullshyt talk means. So I started doing my homework. I kno she been working with this dusty as personal trainer. Got a hold of his IG account. Since it was marked private I had a female co worker of mine request to follow him and he accepted.
I now have screen shots over the past few months which indicate they were having an affair. :damn:

I have a cousin whose a lawyer who told me in MD all I need to prove is that there is a disposition for an affair to occur and the opportunity.

I got both and its all on IG. They thought they were slick marking shyt private. No need for a PI or witnesses. This is why I been laying low for the past few weeks. Gathering my evidence and getting a lawyer on the low. Finally confronted her last night:

Me: "So you been fukking your trainer huh:birdman:"

Her: "You kno I wouldn't do that. We're just friends:francis:"

Me: "Oh yea? That's not what these screenshots and comments say:usure:"

Her: "How'd you get all that:dwillhuh:"

Me: " The Lord works in mysterious ways:sas2:"

So she starts saying how dude filled an emotional void in her and made her feel good about herself blah blah blah.

That nikka just doing his job:mjlol:

Nothing wrong with me or the marriage. Point blank something is wrong with her. bytch wasn't unhappy enough with the marriage to leave but was unhappy enough with herself that she stepped out to fill some bullshyt void. Told me she had tried to end it several times but couldn't

Told the bytch she has until Saturday to get her shyt out and go to her mothers:ufdup:

Ill even help her pack. Already have an appointment Saturday morning to change the locks:sas1:

Took the past few weeks to get perspective on this shyt and wrap my head around the fact everybodys life is gonna be changing. I get the idea she doesn't want the marriage to end but fukk it. Cant put up with that kind of disrespect

@Queen you were right she was plotting behind my back:to:

But fukk her. Adultery is one of the only things in MD you can file for immediately. Bout to get this shyt wrapped up before the holidays. Only people that matter at this point are me and the kids

GMB you gotta new member

full

Few questions breh: did you do anything wrong? Like fall off in the looks department or just get too comfortable?

In hindsight what were the first signs you didn't mention in the post, before her talking about it?