Officially about to join team GMB

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
There are good loyal people out there, trust and believe. Its just not something that's easy to come about, and people are so messed up and picky that red flags no matter how blatant get ignored if the booty is fat or for whatever reason.

This thread is pretty depressing in more ways than a few, but I'm confident that whenever I get into my next relationship it will be my last and the women I choose to be with should feel the same.
If it can happen to me and my wife it can happen to anybody. She was a real homebody and never went anywhere. I used to even tell her to go out sometimes just to get out my face sometimes. But we really held each other down thru a lot of shyt. I kno she still loves me and Ill always have a place for her in my heart but certain things you just cant put up with

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm team marriage and all that but you can't let that type of disrespect slide. But you could keep her on the hook for a while and let her try to win you back by fulfilling all your weird sex fantasies:jbhmm:

May actually be healthy for you to get some hate pumps in while returning the disrespect by busting on her face on camera multiple times:manny:
I may or may not have done that back in the day:jawalrus:
but maybe that's just me:sas1:
Nah that leaves the op more emotionally confused and attached.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's hard breh, just imagine the mother of your kids, who you called your wife lived under your roof cheated.

It messes you up, now you gotta trust these trollups on social media, 90 nikkaz in their phone, bunch of exes they still talking to living miles away

I wouldn't rule it out but trust is gonna be hard to come by from me

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
This thread is not proof that marriage is pointless. It is proof that proper conduct within a marriage is important. Boundaries must be set.

It was entirely inappropriate and uneceesary for her to have a male trainer. But you can't really say that if you are a husband who sees nothing wrong with bringing naked whores in your home. If that's your mindset, the fact that your wife having a male trainer is a bad idea wouldn't even be on your radar.

No disrespect to @BmoreGorilla because you seem cool. But that stripper post wasn't the only thing you posted on here that was questionable for a married man.

This is not an example of Get Married Brehs. It is an example of Get Priorities Brehs. You can't conduct yourself carelessly and expect it not to eventually bite you in the butt. #GPB because healthy marriages require boundaries, respect, and forsaking all whores.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
That's crazy cuz I remember your bachelor party story and your wife came out and laid down the law

Made me want a relationship like that :mjcry:

I'm sorry breh

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Me neither. That shyt is a several violation in my book. I could never pull myself to mess with a married woman or any woman in a relationship.

There has to be a code amongst men.

nikkas ain't got no honor breh. you can see it in some of the posts here. dudes will KNOWINGLY sleep with a married woman and not feel any type of way about it. their excuse is "it ain't my wife", "i'm not in a relationship with her husband, she is", "it's up to her to honor her vows, not me", "she threw it at me and who am i to turn down free p*ssy", etc. but in my opinion, the only excuse for a man to not be just as much of a scumbag as she is, is if she lied to him and he didn't know she was married. other than that, you are seriously risking bodily harm or even death for messing with another mans wife. i'm SURE that the trainer that @BmoreGorilla wife was messing with KNEW she was married. he is lucky that dude is a stand up type breh, or he could be in ICU right now. hold ya head @BmoreGorilla

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@BmoreGorilla one of the coolest big brehs here too, always have brehettes agreeing with him. And still got cheated on.

Anyone can get got man, why no one want to be faithful in this world?

:mjcry:
These hos is looking for mr perfect. And even if a MFer is 'perfect' or close to it they'll still be suspicious like "gurl I do not trust him, he too perfect., we don't never argue. He ain't got no kids, is he on the dl?:usure::gurl:

Shyts a joke man.