Officially about to join team GMB

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:francis:

Male Personal trainer + woman in a relationship is a disaster waiting to happen.

Women will be quick to try to turn it around on you, calling you insecure and shyt.

They could easily get a female personal trainer.

But, they want to play dumb.
Yeah male personal trainer is sus :patrice:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Yup, I would never mess with a married woman. Out of respect for myself and her dude, some niccas just dont give a fukk. Im good :camby:

Me neither. That shyt is a several violation in my book. I could never pull myself to mess with a married woman or any woman in a relationship.

There has to be a code amongst men.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im jealous of that freedom you have. I just cant put myself out there anymore.

Same here. And its just not a relationship with a female Im talking about. My friends are dirtbags as well. I dont have any body to stop my from attaining my goals. And my head is clear. Peace of mind.

I've spent the last 6 years of my life focused completely on my job and bettering myself. All my relationships have been purely physical... I haven't really dated anyone seriously in a while.

I'm just feeling a little empty I guess. Not that I need a relationship to fufill me... but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want one. These short flings get old.

But then again, I may be 1 bad experience away from #GMB... who knows :manny:

EDIT: My b, I don't want to derail, I may make a thread someday but this is about supporting @BmoreGorilla

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:ehh:

I think I'm too traditional breh, I've never even thought that my wife and I would have separate accounts. :ohhh:

I'm basically asking to get played in the future aint I? :mjcry:
The crazy part is it was her pops who told me to never put money together with her. he said he learned that the hard way when he got divorced from her moms

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
But but hate the scarf they say.

You can be the best spose, best husband faithful and loving but it ain't enough for these chicks.

Personal trainer telling her lies making her feel good giving her those tingles, she's bashing you to him, to her girls. But the security you offer with your government job makes her stay. Now the chickens have come home to roost. I always say check up on your investment and folks giggle and they laugh but look here eh

Look here :sas1:

Prob wssnt even wearing protection as Mr personal training was working on that cardio :youngsabo:

Now the crocodile tears will come, it was a mistake, I love you but I'm not in love with you. Your the reason this haooaned I warned you over the last few months you needed to step up and all that jargon these trollups spew when they CAUGHT redhanded

:salute: