Officially about to join team GMB

Giselle

Daps
We only have one together. With my son me and his mother share custody. Ive been making copies of all the school work and shyt parents are supposed to sign off on and Im the only one who has. Also been emailing back n forth with her teacher all year . I got all my ducks in a row. I wouldn't mind sharing custody so neither one of us has to pay child support but Im afraid she wont be a good mother again till she ends her affair
If your child was a girl, I think it would be difficult for you to get custody of her.
You still have to pay child support even if you have joint custody. If your son is school aged, he's going to have to stay at one place during the week so he can go to school everyday. The one who he doesn't stay with for school will have to pay child support.

& just because you have seperate accounts, doesn't mean that you two don't have to split the money.

You should ask your lawyer these questions.

Have you spoken to a lawyer yet?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I can't do it... I'm too traditional. I wanna be just like my parents. I want to completely trust and share everything with my future wife. :blessed:

I know i'm sounding naive as fukk right now but I don't care

2015 too cold for a breh... I wish I was born at an earlier time :mjcry:

@BmoreGorilla .... you think you will ever rmarry again?
I wouldn't rule it out but trust is gonna be hard to come by from me

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
At this point in my life I wouldn't even get angry.

No kids, I'd just say its over, change my number and get on with life.

If you're in a relationship or marriage you're going to be cheated on brehs. What you do when it occurs is on you.

Daps
Get Married Brehs :mjlol:

As in "this is what happens when you decide to get married brehs":francis:

As in "You should never get married brehs" :birdman:

:ufdup:

Oh I been on that bandwagon then preciateit

In my eyes- marriage for women is really just early retirement/unemployment/ and backup plan all in one- yea they may keep a job but the marriage is just their early retirement and damn near extiortion because they know if you leave they still get 1/2, alimony payments, child support, and the power over you to possibly make it hard/harder to see your kids

If you really love a woman, make her your long time girlfriend and treat her well. That's it. Also know the rules of common law marriage in your state and BE MANIPULATIVE like them.

EDIT: If you feel me, rep me these fakkit ass nikkas been neggin me because simps cant handle tha truth**

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Who said dat???

"See, I don't be fukkin nikkas' wives n shyt like dat. I just be gettin head from em. "

kG9iTve.png

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
@BmoreGorilla my friend you should never let a wife get a personal trainer

Now some women gonna come in on that talk but fukk it

Having a personal trainer for the average person is useless and its a waste of money. I see dumbasses going to the gym with their personal trainer to do shyt that they can do alone, shyt that they can do if they just spent time looking it up on the web.

These personal trainers are mere eye candy for women.. starts off 'professional' then turns into her venting her frustrations about you to him, him giving her advice, her seeing a guy that is like a breath of fresh air to her :francis:

We know how it ends. This isn't just for you but for any breh whos woman is out here talking that 'I need a personal trainer' shyt :dame:

I'd rep you if I weren't so deep in the red.

fakkit nikkas have tried to neg me into oblivion out here. :martin:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
If your child was a girl, I think it would be difficult for you to get custody of her.
You still have to pay child support even if you have joint custody. If your son is school aged, he's going to have to stay at one place during the week so he can go to school everyday. The one who he doesn't stay with for school will have to pay child support.

& just because you have seperate accounts, doesn't mean that you two don't have to split the money.

You should ask your lawyer these questions.

Have you spoken to a lawyer yet?
Oh yea I got a lawyer on deck. My house is the school district we use and Im not leaving. She makes more than me so she might have to pay alimony just so I can maintain my standard of living. With separate accounts we don't have to worry about splitting money. Plus we share no debts

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:

Oh I been on that bandwagon then preciateit

In my eyes- marriage for women is really just early retirement/unemployment/ and backup plan all in one- yea they may keep a job but the marriage is just their early retirement and damn near extiortion because they know if you leave they still get 1/2, alimony payments, child support, and the power over you to possibly make it hard/harder to see your kids

If you really love a woman, make her your long time girlfriend and treat her well. That's it. Also know the rules of common law marriage in your state and BE MANIPULATIVE like them.

:ohhh: Brehettes, can you address the bolded?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
@BmoreGorilla one of the coolest big brehs here too, always have brehettes agreeing with him. And still got cheated on.

Anyone can get got man, why no one want to be faithful in this world?

:mjcry:
Yea Ima be good. About to eat off these chicks irl who wanna comfort me during my time of need:lolbron:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are good loyal people out there, trust and believe. Its just not something that's easy to come about, and people are so messed up and picky that red flags no matter how blatant get ignored if the booty is fat or for whatever reason.

This thread is pretty depressing in more ways than a few, but I'm confident that whenever I get into my next relationship it will be my last and the women I choose to be with should feel the same.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are good loyal people out there, trust and believe. Its just not something that's easy to come about, and people are so messed up and picky that red flags no matter how blatant get ignored if the booty is fat or for whatever reason.

This thread is pretty depressing in more ways than a few, but I'm confident that whenever I get into my next relationship it will be my last and the women I choose to be with should feel the same.

I needed that positivity breh :lawd: